bukks bukks 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 6, 2011

Agree because i think women do things with more detailing... Disagree because most of the time women have too much detailing... huh... now i do not know what i just say is logical... ha ha..

Best Answer

A good one of either is fantastic, its fair to say.

Best Answer

yep...logical...now u know what u just said...

Best Answer

Theres so much variation in people its hard to say..There is equal good and equal bad in both..These days the reverse sexism really annoys me..The general thinking that women are better in every way is just plain ridiculous.But at the same time i can ignore all of it and just do what i do regardless..Only problem is the limitations placed on men can leave you feeling like a second-class citizen..Stricter dress codes for one.

Far less priority for mens health issues for another..Harder,dirtier,more dangerous work for men.etc..etc.

Best Answer

perfectly said!

Best Answer

...bukks is not saying women are generally better than women(am talking in terms of leadership only)....you are also making some good points here...

Best Answer

You clearly didn't live in England during the 1980s... I don't generally hold grudges, but I do against Thatcher, that damned woman ruined this country.

Best Answer

She was one of the "baddies"...In Australia at present there is Julia Gillard who is one of the "goodies".

Best Answer

i was pretty little when we used to hear about her and here in my country, any ambitious, tough, intelligent,non-nonsense woman is being nicknamed...THATCHER!!! my family,friends, call me that.....

Best Answer

In general I disagree.

Best Answer

So which side are u?

Best Answer

I disagree that women make better leaders than men.

Best Answer

I see...

Best Answer

you mean cheer leaders offfcourse yes....

Best Answer

Well there would definately, definately be less wars with women in charge and the monthly bitchiness would make politics a number one tv show.

Best Answer

disagree.

Best Answer

no. probably about the same.

Best Answer

disagreee...

Best Answer

It depends......I like Hillery Clinton.....but felt embarressed by her over emotional display on public tv....To be a great leader......sometimes you must use ur head and not ur heart.(emotions)

Best Answer

Yair she seems pretty good most of the time..Both the clintons i like.They seem very real and human but essentially good.

Best Answer