i am 31 and will be 32 yrs.old this october...what fashion/ style is expected for this age? any fashion / style ideas for women in their 30's?
pinklipstick pinklipstick 31-35, F 15 Answers Apr 11, 2010

Clothes would be good? I'm 32 and have never questioned what people my age wear, I wear what I see that I like.

Best Answer

whatever you feel comfortable in

Best Answer

oooh I love the pencilskirt with pumps look. And nobody does that better than women in their 30's!

Best Answer

Darling, I'm 50 but I feel like I'm 30 and people tell me I don't look a day over 38. I can generally be found in a basic solid-color polyester or silk blouse, a just-above-knee-length solid-color skirt, and 2" rounded-toe pumps (or whatever footwear is practical for the season and terrain) and I got hit on by no less that three guys (Yes! Straight guys!) in the two hours I was at a casino last night. Oh, and a couple of women my age even gave me snitty looks as though they were clearly jealous of my youthful sex appeal and the fact that I LOVE to show off my legs.

Best Answer

it totally depends on what style you feel comfortable in. i'm 33 and a bit of a bohemian dresser. i wear chuck taylors with long velvet skirts and dark sweaters. on a really cold day i'll wear a big, warm black trench coat and i'm quite partial to boots as footwear, any colour, depending on season and outfit. i'll wear trackies or sweatpants if it's cold enough and as you can guess i'm kitting myself out in winter gear at present. i'll most likely go for lighter fabrics and strappier shoes in the warmer months to come.

find what makes you feel comfortable, regardless of fashion rules. have fun with yourself again, i know i am.

Best Answer

I like to be naked

Best Answer

Whatever y'all want! Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

I wear what ever makes me feel sexy,shorts,skirts low tops,im 38 but look very young,shoes are my passion,i always like to feel sexy even if my ex was puttin me down,Its what drove him mad that no matter what he did i dress well,and held myself well as a lady.

Best Answer

Be a rebel ... create your own style.

Best Answer