Cause I know firsthand for guys we have this thing that goes like this ok you date and have relations with the crazy ******** chicks and freaks, you only marry the sane and sensible and educated one tho.sorry crazy ******** chicks you kinda just get thrown to the curb in the long run ! Guys don't want to ever have children with the freaky ones either only the sensible ones!
Truble4all Truble4all 41-45, M 1 Answer Apr 8 in Dating & Relationships

I dated and married the same guy. So no there is no difference for me. Why would we want to date people who we weren't compatible with?<br />
While your experiences with dating my be representative of your experience, they are hardly representative of what most men experience. I personally know a large number of men who dated the kind of women they ultimately ended up marrying.

Best Answer

I guess it's a generation thing because well even the people say ten years older than me that started dating in the 70's they were swapping partners left and right I would say the late 60's and early 70's according to men I associate with and a couple of women also was the hay day so to speak for sexual liberation now in the 80's it cooled off for us rather quickly when aids was first announced!

Best Answer

Think about this like the Woodstock stories. If you believe everyone you run into that says they attended Woodstock, you would have to believe that 20 - 30 million people were there. The same is true about the 60's and 70's in terms of sex. We didn't invent free love. It has been around for thousands of years. It is simply talked about more.
There were many STDs around long before AIDS.
AIDS just made us more careful. As a percentage of the population, there are probably more open marriages and relationships then at anytime in the last thousand years today.

Best Answer

Std's yes but nothing like Aids it was a killer! Aids compared to v.d or syphilus is like comparing the atomic bomb to a b.b! And yes I do agree with your statement about more open marriages today yes that's probably very true. I think the main reason tho is because all those babies born as a result of the 60's and 70's.i know that the world population surged after ww2 and didn't slow down until just recently.

Best Answer

I would suggest that its not in any way limited to the over 45 crowd. It seems to cross all generations in about the numbers.
AIDS affected a relatively small part of the general population. And, younger people tend to believe that they are invincible. AIDS didn't slow things down very much. We were all just a bit more careful.

Best Answer

Ver,y wise words indeed!

Best Answer