wslinks wslinks 26-30, M 25 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Romance & True Love

you r not wrong, all we want is to be understood and loved for who we are ^_^

Best Answer

Women want two things in men. A big **** and reasonable DIY skills.

Best Answer

Must be wrong, otherwise i would be rolling in women.

Best Answer

Oh, and i would like to point out, i dont pretend to understand women, just individuals.

Best Answer

yes^3 (it's not what you think it is!)

Best Answer

I don't think that behavior is univeral. Does any one understand another as well as themselves? I know few people who undersrand their behavior much less anybody elses.

Best Answer

Yeah. Besides wanting someone to get me, someone who's strong enough to get me and sticks around anyway.

Best Answer

I doubt that all women are so simple that they only want one thing in men.

Best Answer

To the contrary, accepting the fact that a man will never fully understand her woman can make ones relationships better.

Best Answer

Wrong, some women want more than that... I do anyway. Plus, I don't want a guy to understand me fully. I barely understand myself !

Best Answer

And once she found this man she will declare him her best friend and talk with him about all her relationship and dating problems.

Best Answer

Yes, being understood is universal though. All need understanding in order to work our problems out and to "get" the other person and how they think and why they are who they are. It is a beautiful thing to be understood and not judged.

Best Answer

Of course not. I consider myself a proud representative of the gender, and I want some feelings and respect!!

Best Answer

No, I want to be treated like a princess and I want to be cuddled and...and..and...I want my guy to call me 'love' .... :(

Best Answer

See i am saying same thing. If he can understand you and your desires then he can provide or do all these lovely things for you.

Best Answer

Hmm...I get it now.

Best Answer

u cant understand her like herself !! come on man dont feel so bad about it its not ur fault !! they should have come with a handbook or a manual !!

Best Answer

You are right.

Best Answer

women are not goal oriented past a task. Its why they appear schizo at times. They achieve one goal, then jump randomly to something unrelated.

Best Answer

Nope women want someone with power.

Best Answer

Yeah whatever!, they want to do what the hell they want and get away with it, and they usually do!

Best Answer