Is it weird or perverted in some way for men to be attracted to lesbians or is it just that we tend to be attracted to everything we can't have; any opinions on this are appreciated.
misternobrain misternobrain 22-25, M 17 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Men aren't attracted to real lesbians. They're attracted to beautiful big-busted **** fantasy women who indulge in girl-on-girl encounters under direction from behind the camera and presumably will be hungry for **** soon after this debauch is through.

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't agree. I am a (straight) man and have an attraction to lesbians. Sure, if you are prone to generalization, you are right.

Best Answer

Do you mean they are attracted to them because they are lesbians, or they are attracted to them and they happen to be lesbians? Men are supposed to be attracted to women, so I don't find it weird. If they are attracted to ONLY lesbians I don't know what to make of that. Maybe they are attracted to women they know they can't have so that they can't get rejected? There's no risk if there's no chance.

Best Answer

I mean men who happen to see a pair of lesbians making out or something, and a guy's just attracted to both of them and wants to be sexually involved with them.

Best Answer

I 100% Agree with you.

Best Answer

Oh OK, I see. In that case I doubt it has anything specifically to do with them being lesbians. It's probably more about the fantasy of having two women. Some guys think two women making out is sexy. That was a very wild guess!

Best Answer

If its the girly kind of lesbian and the guy isnt aware of her orientation, then thats alright. But if a guy knows a chik is a lesbian and is STILL interested in her, when she's already disclosed she isn't into guys then ...that's strange & creepy.

Best Answer

Typical guy,wanting what they cant have!

Best Answer

I'm told there are some men who are not attracted, and I have lesbian friends whom I'm pretty sure few men find attractive only because they dress and cut their hair in such a way specifically designed to discourage male attention. But otherwise, I guess some might fantasize about being asked to join in, others may just find two women together esthetically appealing; for others perhaps it's the mystique of the unattainable.

Best Answer

Dunno, I dont look at guy on guy ****, but to each their own :P

Best Answer

I wish I was a lesbian, is that perverted?

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me. I find homosexual men cute. :)

Best Answer

Men will be attracted to whatever takes their fancy.

Best Answer

no I don't think it's weird at all. There's a difference between fantasy and making it a reality good thing people can't read my mind sometimes because I want a lot of my fantasies to remain as such.

Best Answer

I think its weird

Best Answer

Men are visual creatures. They want to see two women together, not a mystery.

Best Answer

I don't want to see women with other women I think it's gross.

Best Answer

Kudos. I also think it's gross.

Best Answer

I think its just a fantasy wanting to be fulfilled. I mean what man wouldn't want two women in one.

Best Answer

twice the trouble, twice the drama, having to fund the habit of two compulsive shoppers instead of one, having to deal with twice the PMS, twice the "not tonight I have a headache" and still not getting any.

Best Answer