Yes I think its true at least when they're young. When they get older, 30'ish they start to realise bad boy types are fwits and then realise the honest reliable types are now all married with kids and nice houses... then they start complaining to me about why they can't get one :)

Best Answer

Oh that's funny!

Best Answer

the old conundrum ... we want both ... one for fun and the other for stability ... it's interesting, recent studies have shown that many bird species that mate for life, often the male is not the father of the offspring and I read one article that said around 30% ity in human families the father is not the biological father ... I think it's in our genes ... or jeans if you prefer lol

Best Answer

I think ladies don't know how good they have it compared to other women in other places. A Muslim woman from Syria would kill for a "good guy", meanwhile, women in the free world actually go looking for abuse and sexual objectification.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more. Expanding one's horizons sure puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Best Answer

I think I'll stay away from women.

Best Answer

what they got don't cut the mustard?

Best Answer