If you are a Woman. What goes on in your mind when you hear people say this. And if you are a guy, do you agree with this statement.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 86 Answers Mar 24, 2011

women are vital components in our society. their voice is what gave them their freedom. and i think it should be valued just as much as man's..

Best Answer

great pick up line........Good Luck with it

Best Answer

Absolutely disagree. Some of the brightest, most insightful people I know are female.

Best Answer

then men should work and hand over their paychecks without being asked...

Best Answer

It makes me pity the idiot who said it, since he is about to find my shoe in his crotch -- hard.

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I strongly disagree with that statement. Women are equal to men, it's a shame that they aren't always treated that why. The world can be a cruel enough place due to things we can't control like earthquakes and tsunamis, why do we go out of our way to degrade women, minorities, religions, etc.?

Best Answer

Women have such an unique perspective on the world. I enjoy few things as much as I do a conversation with an self aware, confident and intelligent woman. As for women of lesser caliber, as tedious as they can sometimes be, there are still moments when I delight in hearing their voices.

Best Answer

Archaic

Best Answer

.

Best Answer

I highly disagree. When men force this upon women and seem to think that they are more powerful, this really angers me, and fuels me to a) be annoying as hell b) speak my opinion and downgrade them c) point out all their faults d) make sure that I am heard by being well-respected by myself.e) take into account that they are a control freak f) point out to myself that they feel insecure about themself and just laugh and have nothing to do with them. <br />
most likely, the latter.

Best Answer

That the writer of the statement's skull is thick, and their brain is made of swiss cheese.

Best Answer

A very old out dated saying really.<br />
Women these days have voices in many aspects of the world. Yay for us fighting for that voice and yay for men for understanding in many cases that we can be equal.

Best Answer

There's not much to ponder here. The saying is not very ambiguous with it's meaning, which is that women are more valuable for their bodies and as eye candy then for their minds or opinions. And no this is not true.

Best Answer

I'm a woman, and have experienced this with a husband who seemed to prefer this. All I can say is that unless this was pre agreed upon, don't be surprised if one day, you no longer have that woman. Women are like any other people with the desire and right to participate, contribute, and be heard.

Best Answer

That's an old saying about children...not women. Either way it's ******* ignorant and discusts me

Best Answer

Ha! Good luck on that one! I can usually be heard BEFORE I'm seen.

Best Answer

I am woman! Hear me roar!

Best Answer

A statement from someone who wants to have conflick or really wants a big fight from the femals they are around.

Best Answer

LOL! guys sure like to hear our voices when we announce ''dinner is ready'' !

Best Answer

Haha some of them should. I have alot of pretty friends that sound smarter when they don't talk. But I also know quite a few very intelligent women who could out work and out argue a man any day of the week plus make dinner:) I think it's just old. We're way passed that now.

Best Answer