I've known very few women that do...
TrailrunnerMN TrailrunnerMN 31-35, M 9 Answers Mar 10 in Dating & Relationships

brilliant …. glad for them …. men should continue to do everything too …. that makes for happy, fulfilling relationships for everyone …. really, I’m serious. Marriage as it stands today, is legalized slavery ( ownership of another by contract = Marriage )

Best Answer

Never though of it that way. Well said..

Best Answer

I feel like this question / stereotype is so unfair. Myself and every single one of my female friends on EP continue to do *everything* even after they are married. Literally- all of us- have high sex drives.

Best Answer

Not convinced they exist. Before marriage: sex, buttsex both ways, fingering, ********, enemas, pegging, you name it. Every day. After marriage: sex perhaps once a year. Like a switch had turned off. I was devastated for a long time before I came to terms with it.

Best Answer

Thank you for this response. It's kind of funny but heartbreaking.

Best Answer

Everything meaning the X rated stuff

Best Answer

Why wouldn't they? Am I missing something?

Best Answer

Yes. Lots! It seems like a common theme from all the couples I know that once you get married, sex goes out the door. Watch Hall Pass. It happens in there too.

Best Answer

Bizarre

Best Answer

Crazy bizarre

Best Answer

Read my first response

Best Answer

what does "everything" mean?

Best Answer

You know....

Best Answer

Even MORE since getting married.......its been quite the adventure for the past 11 years : )

Best Answer

I'm so jealous.

Best Answer

What are you talking about?

Best Answer

The dirty stuff....

Best Answer