howboutit1 howboutit1 31-35, M 8 Answers Jan 3 in Dating & Relationships

i think eveyone just wants to be seen. the type of attention you want changes from person to person and moment to moment. i want my husband to desire me, I want my boss to find my work valuable, etc. being seen, especially in this day and age of people being too busy to take their eyes off their phones, etc. it is hard to feel part of the world you live in sometimes.

feeling like you matter (in different ways) is what i think men and women seek out - being validated. Great idea, good job, nice ***, all of it.

Best Answer

Since I am dancer, I seek appreciation for my art form.

Okay, and I used to be a fat girl all my life so, yeah, looks of appreciation from strangers is kind of nice. (Not the leery kind though).

Best Answer

Here's a clue; It's not sex.

Best Answer

appreciation for being a woman

Best Answer

sorry you feel that way about women. hope you don't feel that way about your mom or sisters if you have any. or a future daughter if you have one.

Best Answer

perhaps its the women you date suck. you are the company that you keep honey.

Best Answer

"Some" women can be very drama filled which is really exhausting to be around. However some women can be very uplifting and encouraging. I have met both types and both are needed. Why you may ask? Because one makes the other stand out, the one makes the other more valuable...

Best Answer

I don't really seek out for attention. Sometimes I want positive reinforcement from others when I am feeling down. I guess you want someone to listen to you and be attentive.

Best Answer

As do we all! Sometimes a listening ear is better than all the wooing in the world...

Best Answer

seeker's attention

Best Answer