Assuming their is a plot, of course
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 5 Answers Jun 25, 2013 in Movies & TV

oh ok yeah I agree I misread this at first

Best Answer

I think it's absurd that, with all our debt, we can justify having a government entity charged solely with protecting our virgin eyes and ears from being exposed to such unsavory, destructive, completely devastating things such as certain four letter words, nudity, and sexuality. Can we ever elect someone with the common sense to see this for the utter waste that it is?

Best Answer

I disagree in the sense the airwaves are public property and the government has some responsibility to monitor them within reason---but the FCC should not make public policy.

Best Answer

They've come a long way.....remember how they used to show married couple sleeping in separate beds or Barbara Eden and Dawn Wells weren't allowed to show their belly buttons so their attire had to cover their navals.? It's still ridiculous though cuz cable TV isn't censored and it is on your TV.

Best Answer

Yup--I also remember back in the 1970s the Gauguin TV bio with the topless model, braless erect nipples all over the place, Suzanne Summers in her see-through bathing suit on CIRCUS OF THE STARS (or whatever it was), PBS showing uncensored films and TV from overseas.

Best Answer

Sounds like a personal vendetta...who are we talking about here?....

Best Answer

TV shows that throw in sex scenes where the people don't actually undress.

Best Answer

I've seen this and concur with your original statement....

Best Answer