I believe women were blessed with soft, sweet and tender voices so that they can soothe men when they are feeling down and lost, I think a women's voice can save a life..... that's why I BLOCK every woman who refuses to SKYPE with me............................ http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Block-Every-Woman-Who-Refuses-To-Skype-With-Me/3585693
carrotman1 carrotman1 26-30, M 2 Answers Feb 11 in Community

I don't think women are here to cater to men; I think they have their own things and qualities to offer the world and others. And it's not up to just women to nurture the lost souls in this world. It's up to the men, too, to do their share.

Best Answer

im not disputing that... im saying women have some things that men need and men have some things that women need.... does that make sense??? Now, are you female or male?

Best Answer

it makes sense, but not all men are willing, and not all women are willing, to take all other men/women the best that they've got.

Best Answer

Interesting, but what about my other question?

Best Answer

Haha you're back with this again. :p

Best Answer

Hey my sweet friend... How are you today?

Best Answer

I'm doing good. Just taking a break from all this reading I had to do.
Hbu? :D

Best Answer

Im not bad ;)

Best Answer