That's one thing my husband doesn't forget, gee there's something good after all lol

Best Answer

I don't like being ignored in general, it doesn't matter what day it is. I would never ask a gamer to give up games because that's what brings them joy, but I don't see the point of being in a relationship with someone that's not interested in you. So, your guy should know if you think V-day is important and act accordingly.

Best Answer

Fair enough.

Best Answer

I'd just take the cash equivelent of dinner for two and 12 long stemmed roses out of his wallet and not tell him

Best Answer

What is this valentines day you talk about must be something new

Best Answer

My wife and I do not celebrate valentine's day and instead make absolutely certain we play video games and do nothing romantic at all on that day. :) Romance is only meaningful when it's not coerced, and valentine's day is just a bad ploy to get people to buy things. <br />
THAT SAID. If I had a wife who -did- want stuff on valentine's day, you can be damn sure there'd be some romantic gestures. But it's WAY more meaningful if you do it on other days.

Best Answer

This is an entertaining and interesting answer.:-)

Best Answer

Lol , dude your answer still has me laughing, it's amusing and well written. :-)

Best Answer

I'd be hurt if holiday was ignored but I totally agree that gifts and nice gestures are way better when just because :)

Best Answer

Hurray!

Best Answer

Dump him. And this is coming from a guy. If he's too careless to get off his lazy *** for a day like Valentine's Day then he's not good enough for you.

Best Answer

I would pitch a fit and not have sex with him until he got his act together. That seems to work!

Best Answer

power of the p always works lol

Best Answer

So you opt for the standard reaction then. Fair enough , it usually works.

Best Answer

If it ain't broken...

Best Answer