choose to live in a tiny apt because he spend moneys on doing fun things all of the time and is always out doing something fun and enjoying his life instead of focusing on buying house, saving for retire and stuff.
Aces84 Aces84 26-30, M 10 Answers Mar 30, 2012

In life it is best to have a balance, some money put away as well as enjoyment and fun times.

Best Answer

I would see that as his business and no one else's

Best Answer

All good but with trust fund or retirement plans at an age before 60

Best Answer

If he gets married, he's still going to want to partake in all of his hobbies which are expensive. He's unlikely to make any sacrifices once he's married. He better find some woman that makes as much or more as him so he can keep up his hobbies and want to live in a tiny apartment.

Best Answer

I would want to know for sure exactly how much money he really IS making. If he is making, let's say $50.000 a year (that's decent, isn't it?), but he is not saving ANY of his money and is doing "FUN" stuff all the time, I would question his sanity and his sense of responsibility to himself.<br />
One does not have to be "UN-fun", but one has to be realistic. This is a real world we live in, and it takes money to live in it. Spending up all one's money is a recipe for disaster, especially if one is in their early 40's!!, unless he has some rich relatives somewhere.<br />
Any thing could happen, a job lay-off, an unforeseen injury, the company that he works for could close unexpectedly, then the ability to earn money comes to a screeching halt, at least for a little while. How will that person pay bills, and rent if they have no money saved??

Best Answer

Good point... You're right. Yeah I will need to considers this as well! Thanks!

Best Answer

It would depend. How small? And do you have nice things? Dress well, nice Furnature? I think if it was an effencicy your chances of getting laid would decrease for sure but a well maintained one bedroom with new to mostly new apliences, sure. I understand what it's like living inner city and between rent, cable or dish and bills iand a bad economy having a parts of your income as disposable is hard to manage.<br />
Think of it this way, when a lot of women look for someone to be with we want someone who is going to enhance our life's. At least it's that way for me.

Best Answer

Just one bedroom apartment, small but cozy with decent above average furniture and top of line appliances (I love to cook!) It will ideally be a really decent place, not some bachelor pad. Just small.
It is just right now I have a lot of decent appliances and bedroom furniture. Most of stuff (snowboard, bodyboard, wetsuit, rock climbing gear, scuba gears, etc...) are kept in storage.

Best Answer

Well, if he doesn't have a family, it's okay. Why would he want a house? More space and a bigger bill? He probably enjoys spending more time out and about then at home. I don't see a problem with it unless he's unhappy

Best Answer

I would say YAY!!!

Best Answer

Really?! Nice to hear! :) I'm seriously consider saying good bye to dream of ever owning a house and saving for retirement so I can live a fun exciting life.

Best Answer

I lived with someone who cared more about what was in the bank then what was in his life. That was crap. I am getting rid of alot of my stuff and live stuff free but life full!

Best Answer

I think he'd be some I can relate to. A free spirit. Much more appealing.<br />
Just as long as he can afford food and clothing and at least knows how to save if he chooses to

Best Answer

amen sister..I Am this question. Its that physical things arent all that important to me. The secret to life isnt to have all you want. But to want all you have.

Best Answer

Yesireebob

Best Answer

Awesome! :) Glad to hear that! Of course he can afford food and clothing lol!
Was asking this question because I'm seriously considering about heading down this path.

Best Answer

I already am. And I'm happy gal

Best Answer