backthefoff backthefoff 46-50, M 8 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Community

No.

It maybe makes him think you still want him, or aren't over him and that's why you don't want to get into another relationship, he most likely sees it this way.

Best Answer

ok, but what do women mean though, apart from what the man assumes

Best Answer

In my eyes, if you mean what you've wrote(typed)
It'd say you've had enough of relationships and aren't ready.
You need a break until your ready to have another relationship?

Best Answer

In your ex's mind...(she's not interested in dating "other" guys, might as well give it another try then)

Best Answer

understood.i am trying to hear what y'all mean. is it that y'all mean you aren't interested in dating him? or seriously not interested in dating period?

Best Answer

just go straight to the point if you don't want to be misunderstood...

Best Answer

Listen...if its your ex then the truth is

*whatever you say will be interpreted as you want him back

*never talk about anyone else just talk about him (otherwise they identify with the other or themselves...whichever fits their theory)

*A:WAYS tell them straight that there is NO WAY you would consider them partner material....friends, yes, but antthing else, no!

Good luck...Px

Best Answer

No, it means they're working on fixing whatever got broken and they aren't open for business, try back later.

Best Answer

I think you are reading too much into it, but it depends on whether your ex is very honest or not. Some will tell you what they think you want to hear, or -- if angry -- what they know will hurt you. But if you ex was always honest with you in the past, then she probably means exactly what she said.

Best Answer

Well, that depends! He may think that u stopped dating to get back with him!

Best Answer

I have said that before when I broke up with someone. I didn't want to hurt his feelings because he was actually pretty nice but his temper scared me.

Best Answer