depends on the guy and his diet. Pineapples men! PINEAPPLES! b

Best Answer

On the other question at Intimacy you indeed said "if they eat pineapples it tastes awesome."
Is pineapple juice just as good?

Best Answer

yes, try it

Best Answer

I think pineapple juice is in a tie with vanilla almond milk as the tastiest beverages around.

Best Answer

hey what about us girls who like to swallow???????? the best i have tasted dont smoke and drink pinnapple juice and then yummy boy yummy and if you want it done good help a girl out give up the smokes and start drinking the pinnapple juice

Best Answer

Posted by Atri Feb 26th, 2012 at 1:14PM
I do swallow, so maybe this isn't my question to answer, but my big mouth (no pun intended) will anyway. :D LOL! First I want to say in my considerable experience most men's pre-*** has very little or no taste. I never did a "study of this, but it seems to me if a man had any taste to his precum his actual *** was likely to have a strong or at least stronger taste than most, There is a way to avoid most of the pungent, to salty, or whatever he tastes like and that is to learn to take his penis just past the gag point and have him ********* past the part of the tongue where the taste buds are located and shoot it down the throat. I usually try and swallow the penis (deep throat) if I have a slight bad taste. This way I might get a small drop of it as he pulls out, but it is so minimal as to be almost unnoticable. The other thing I agree with is, pineapple eaten or drank long enough to get metabolized into the man's system does help the taste of mans ***** and in some even make it almost sweet. Another thing that seems to work is beer! Why, I do not know, but I have noticed a change for the better in the same man during the same day. I have noticed that men who have had a few beers before oral sex taste more "mellow." :)
Personally, I usually don't have a problem with the taste of ***** and never had a problem with precum at all. I have had very few men who really did taste bad! One even had a "bleach" like taste and afterwards my mouth felt like I had gargled with hydrogen peroxide and di not rinse afterwards. YUCK!!! I went in and rinsed my mouth really good and even used some ot the mouthwash I found in the bathroom. Rating (2)
Reply by conceptualclarity Feb 27th, 2012 at 3:06AM
Your answers to my sex questions are always enlightening, Atri. Interesting, because I have heard that booze is one of the things that makes for bad tasting s3men.
Reply by Atri Feb 27th, 2012 at 7:51AM
Booze,yes, like whiskey, rum, etc. That does make it taste bad, but for whatever reason beer does not seem to do that, I have no idea why, I have never read anything on it or seen any statistics, it is purely anecdotal on my part and my taste buds. :)

Best Answer

Really does depend on the man. First man I ever tasted was like drinking sea water- damn near ruined it for any other man who came into my life.

Best Answer

What about since then?

Best Answer

I've only had one guy I thought tasted good (Totally should have found out what he likes to eat! lol) The rest were still salty but not as nauseatingly as the first.

Best Answer

Most women prefer it if you eat a lot of Kentucky Fried Chicken prior to oral sex......cause it makes the *** finger lickin good!!!

Best Answer

I don't know how seriously to take that. I await corroboration from the women.

Best Answer