Which kind gave you better sensations during intercourse? Was there a difference in your ease in orgasming? Additional info is welcome but please do answer those two questions. Please contain your irritation about this being posted in two categories. I want to see where it draws more answers. It does say "Intimacy" subheading under R&R. I don't think this is as skanky as BDSM. and I've got news : there are EP teens who camp out on Mature Questions.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 110 Answers Mar 25, 2010

My husband is uncircumcised, and my daughters father was circumcised, and i have to say, theres such a HUGE difference for me, one of the biggest things that get me off, is seeing my lover in pleasure, and ive noticed my husband experiences soooo much more pleasure then any other of my exes, its because theres that skin covering up the sensative spots, and when he gets hard, the head pokes out, and the sensation is ten time greater, which i love as much as him!<br />
Also for me, i love feeling the forskin inside of me, maybe thats gross, but it makes my husbands penis thicker, softer, and alittle ribbed! So in my personal experinces, UNcircumdised all the way =D

Best Answer

may i ask if there was really an awful smell?coz im now in a relatioship wit a hindu guy and i knew in my heart ilove him but hes uncut and im afraid i cant take it when its time for us to get intimate..

Best Answer

That was because he didn't bathe well, Indians don't usually

Best Answer

excuse me, Indians bath daily and bathing daily is just like a ritual or culture in hinduism.
perhaps you got relation with any rickshaw-puller or like that who don't bath as well.

Best Answer

Ask him to rinse his johnson in the bath before getting down to bedroom bizness with you. Making optimal use of his complete penis will require that you learn some things that American sex ed never talks about.

Best Answer

Don't believe all the bs from the few intactivists who flock to these questions like flies. You can live and have sex with a foreskin, but if you're used to uncut men, stick to that, it's way better.

Best Answer

Maybe he should disinfect it too. Disinfecting your johnson before sex is a great prelude to lovemaking for both partners.

Best Answer

Disinfect = wash with gentle soap and warm water.
Difficulty: trivial.
Time required: trivial.

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

WintersDysphoria, I think ribbed would cause greater effects on the vagina during intercourse because variation is more stimulating to the nerves than sameness..

Best Answer

Thank you & I love the honest comment x made me jealous :)

Best Answer

Personally I've had better sexual experiences with guys who were uncircumcised.<br />
And I agree with what Groupies said.

Best Answer

thank you!!

Best Answer

thanks for being honest

Best Answer

Yes that is true as the more sensitive the penis is when it is uncut

Best Answer

The uncircumcised was better, added width. Circumcised look more scary to me, dunno why, humans are strange breed.

Best Answer

Aha uncut looks strange x

Best Answer

I like it cut and clean.

Best Answer

Agree entirely with you.

Best Answer

I’ve had both. The uncircumcised was the worst lover fathomable. He did not use his parts optimally. I wish he had been more hygienic too. I prefer my honeybun right now. He has a gorgeous you-know-what that is clean and delicious. Though the thought of circumcision makes me ill—(poor baby, thank god he won’t remember…I hope) a circumcised hot-rod combined with an owner who knows what he’s doing, is HEAVENLY!

Best Answer

Circumcision with modern methods is quick, safe, and clean. It is not done in the bush by foreskin-wackers with machetes. The few minutes of discomfort are easily compensated for by a healthier and more aesthetic penis for a lifetime.

Best Answer

Who told you he doesn't remember ???? I am still in shock from this barbaric form of torture (and I am Jewish) I remember.... It is but one of the most painful memories that a man keeps within his brain...

Best Answer

This is absolute bullshit. And you're probably not Jewish either. A Jew is clipped at 8 days, it takes about 2 seconds to remove the foreskin, and most kids don't feel anything...which they simply would not remember. By bye intactivist bullshit!

Best Answer

You are an idiot if you think a human even a baby would not feel cutting some of his skin off. Have you been cut at any time in your life. Judging by your comment you might be 3 years old, I take that back, my the year old is smarter than that. He knows it hurts to have your body damaged. 56-60 with the knowledge of a 1 year old. Sekmet the Jews i know think before they say something that stupid and they definitely wouldn't insult someone like you do. 56-60 yeasts old, come on sir,grow up.

Best Answer

This is simply stupid. You obviously never attended a circumcision, whether it was a bris or not.

Best Answer

I attended a circumcicion, .... it was my own XD
:p ha ha.

PS what is a "bris"?

Best Answer

Sir, as a circumcized male, i can vouch that i retain no memory whatsoever of the procedure ( i was less than 3).

I assure you that babies don't rememver stuff after reaching the 3rd year cause the brain continues to form and develop to an adult brain till that time.

I also swear that having now grown up and having gained the ability to speak walk read and reflect upon the past, i can promise that i don't mind having been circumcised back then at all. Rather i prefer it happening back then rather than right now.

As one of those babies who was circumcised i can truly tell you that I'm happy with it.

Best Answer

That's simple denial. It takes special guts for a man to admit his penis is damaged. And you're wrong regarding the memory thing, sort of, as it is now known to cause permanent brain damage. You traumatize a small, growing brain THAT badly, things change, and they never unchange.

Best Answer

Mmm enjoy x

Best Answer

Sekhmet: you have no way of knowing whether bris is painful or not. The pain of American hospital circumcision is well documented. Jewish mothers have told me that the brises of their own sons horrified them.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? Kids don't feel it when you snip their foreskin off...? Of course they do. It's extremely painful and because it's so excruciating that's why doctors recommend you circumsize your newborn a few weeks after their born if not right after their born.

Best Answer

No circumcision of a newborn entails "excruciating pain". You guys live in fantasy. Attend a circ before you post this kind of bull.

Best Answer

I'm an RN and has helped with lots of circumcisions and just wanted to let you know that it's only for aesthetic purposes. Cleanliness is all on the person.

Best Answer

I've seen the pain the baby goes through as well. It is horrible. The procedure only takes about 15minutes, but the shriek the babies make. OMGEEEE. I am not against circumcision, just stating from my experiences. If my husband was circumcised, my kids will probably be as well and if he isn't then they probably won't be ;)

Best Answer

Who said that it is healthier? Humans have survived in much worse environments before circumcision was invented and became what we are today. Go natural or go home.

Best Answer

Liar!

I don't remember! I didn't even know that us boys got circumcized( or what it even was) until my mom & dad told me about how babies were born , and i have a very good memory, i remember almost everything after the age of 3.

It's impossible to remember a circumcision when you brqin isn't even fully formed , also anotyer thing you forgot is the fact that all brains undergo a memory wipe at age 3 when the fully functional brain sweeps out the junk and keeps the basics , all memory before 3 is turned into a incoherent goop of gloopy memory goo. You retain stuff like , who you parents are , self awareness and the basic how to use your body along with recognition of familiar sounds and language.

Best Answer

Though it is easier to be more hygienic, have to spend less time on cleaning my dooda, 2 minutes everyday adds up to alot of one's life keeping hygienic, + though condoms would help people who sleep around to avoid getting STDs , guys with circumcision not wearing one are lese likely to catch something that an uncircumcised non condom wearing guy. And we all know that not every one wears a condom.

P.S Jesus was circumcised too. Following his example would be a good thing wouldn't it, all prophets(atleast the ones after Abrahim if not all) of GOD were circumcised.

Best Answer

But we don't remember it though, and you are less likely to: get injured while wearing jeans(especially tight ones); or having to have an awkward conversation with your mom when your foreskin starts drying up and tearing while retracting as you reach puberty(my friend is uncircumcised.)

Also you don't have to worry as much about premature *********** or getting aroused by accident in public.

Best Answer

Circumcicion is very old, the egyptians did it, and they were there before Moses, or the mayans , or even before the first civilizations in India.

Circumcision is older than Alexander, older than Rome, Greece and even the colonisation of europe proper.

The Neanderthal were stillbalive amongst the cro magnons when circumcision was around, it's all true check it out! The answers are out there.

Only the heathen barbarian savages werent circumcised and they died of STDs.

Ok kidding with the last part, but circumcision is obviously a good thing, you should get one, sure it would have been optimal to get it when you were a baby but it's never to late.

Best Answer

**** you

Best Answer

70 to 80% of the world's men and all the world's male mammals are natural and intact. There is no need for such mutilation.

Best Answer

False, men without foreskins are more likely to suffer ED.

Best Answer

That all sounds great, except we now know that this barbaric practice creates permanent brain damage.

Best Answer

Even if your future husband is, for the sake of the baby boy you may have, leave him intact. Let HIM decide as an adult if he wants to lose so much sensation and the rolling action. As an adult today I would literally kill to protect mine.

Best Answer

You have seen the horrible pain baby boys endure. Why inflict that pain on your own sons?

Best Answer

All you ladies out there who say men should be circumcised to prevent smell and bacteria. . . get circumcised yourself! That hood on your **** needs to go! And all those other folds! OMG! I want to see nothing but a straight slit down there. You obviously never wash down there. Why else would you believe the stupid stuff you do. Either that or your a Jew or Muslim. 85% of Europe is NOT circumcised. But I guess some American woman prefer broom handles up their virgina.

Best Answer

Strongly agree with you.

Best Answer

YES YES YES!!!

Best Answer

Jesus was circumcised, and not all christians have that no obligation to get circumcised rule. Also why not try to be more christ like. Follow his footsteps , reap the benefits of not having to spend years cleaning yourself or worrying about STDs and all that.

Best Answer

Seriously ***k off, who gives a **** what JC did, for **** sake circumcision is not natural! As some people have said there are a lot of nerves in the foreskin, so yes there is a **** tonne of pain! I'm Roman Catholic so I never got my manhood mutilated and all the better for it! People go natural! By the way duckyman or whatever **** it takes seconds to wash your manhood and probably takes the same time cut or uncut. Tell me duck when you were circumcised, assuming you were, did the chopper chop something else because you have serious problems if your arguments of cleaning are arguments that you believe in. My rant is over, people stay natural, and for language duckyman will understand: God made us with a foreskin, so why remove it!

Best Answer

Being that I live in North America, I have only had circumcised lovers until recently. I can tell you that, for me, uncircumcised is much better. The foreskin acts as a clitoral stimulant during intercourse, and, because the penis is more sensitive, the man is more likely to **** less forcefully than his uncircumcised counterparts. I am currently seeing a gorgeous, uncut man, and the sex is sublime. He is very sensuous, I always have at least three (usually more) ******* whenever we make love, and he doesn't jackhammer away like some circumcised men have to do in order to climax. <br />
That said, a circumcised man can also be amazing in bed. I have had lovers sans foreskin who blew me away in bed because they knew what they were doing. The foreskin rubbing the **** sensation can be duplicated with grinding pelvises for increased clitoral stimulation, or by applying a finger or vibrator to the **** during intercourse. <br />
Fundamentally, what makes a man a great lover is primarily skills, sensitivity, good communication, enthusiasm and willingness to please. But a man with a working foreskin may not have to try as hard to get the woman in his life off.

Best Answer

You are not the first American woman to observe that uncut men can be gentler. Some college f***ing in the USA is little better than date rape, and fuels feminist anger.

Best Answer

Pretty soon we'll deduct that if the atom bomb was invented it is because scientists and politicians were circumcised!

Best Answer

Jewish brains had a great deal to do with the discovery of uranium fission! A lot of the men at Los Alamos were of Jewish ancestry...

Best Answer

My Jewish girlfriend had only been with circumcised men until we met. She never had ******* during intercourse; now she does regularly. If you think circumcision is not done to reduce sexual pleasure goole "Maimonides on Circumcision." If you think it's not harmful google this: "Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orthodox Jewish oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City." Of course they cry anti-semitism when it's suggested that sucking open wounds on a baby's raw circumcised penis should be banned. Performing surgery on a healthy body part when no pathology is present is simply unethical. Period.

Best Answer

my husband was uncircumcised. He got off to soon. What did I know. I didnt know females could climax.

Best Answer

I like the atom bomb, no discovery is a bad discovery o saw, you'll see I'm right when our stranded star ship encounters a giant asteroid hurling towards us in space and our photon torpedoes are out of whack.

Best Answer

Ew blood sucking during circumcision, that's not how you're supposed to do it, no wonder those poor babies got sick.

Proper corcumcicion would not only be herpes free but help prevent it in the future, are you sure that blood sucking stuff isn't just antisemetic propaganda, it seems a little far fetched.

Best Answer

Now intactivists seem to show their true colors: pure, unalterated racism. The "Jewish girlfriend" is about the same as the "good Jew" Himmler loved so much!

Best Answer

Sekhmet96 and rubberduckyman: literally go take your comments and shove them where the sun don't shine. The comment that used Jewish Girlfriend, wasn't meant to be racist it was meant much like in this context, "My gay friend told me he likes fashion." The adjective describing the person is used in both cases because this person would have experience that relates to the argument, by the way this example isnt good as it comes across as stereotypical views but the point remains the comment Jewish Girlfriend was used to show that someone of your own religion is against disproving your earlier arguments portraying a sense of unity within Judaism that cut is the best. I have no problem with anybodies religion but when you try to ram it down everybody's throats I get mad; and then you have the audacity to say they're anti-Semitic. Cheek of it.

Best Answer

My ex of 1 year and 7 months was uncircumcised and it was really a pain in the ***. I would recommend parents just go ahead and get their male children circumcised as infants to save him the hassle of dealing with his foreskin when he grows up. An uncircumcised penis is a prime location for anaerobic bacteria to thrive. My ex would get this white film over his penis head that tasted gross and smelled even worse. Before we would have vaginal or oral sex I would request that he wash it with soap and water and thoroughly dry it with a towel. Sometimes the constant moisture under his foreskin would cause his skin to crack around his penis head causing him pain with erection & we would have to postpone sex until it healed. <br />
As far as sensation, I don’t think there was any real difference. The sex with my ex was good but I think that was more because I loved him and he had sexual experience and less because he was uncircumcised. He is the only person I ever came with during the act of intercourse but I had only had sex with a few people before him so I didn’t really have the hang of it yet.

Best Answer

My guess is that he had chronic thrush / candida. There is medicine for that,

Best Answer

I love the smell of my uncircumcised parts the smell is heavenly and my wife loves it to..

Best Answer

Yes there is an aroma which is very Mmm

Best Answer

I Love my wife's natural natural clean sent also. She loves my musk now that I became Uncircumcised. Took a while but was so so worth it.

Best Answer

Ok you people are going to make me puke now

Best Answer

You're so right. It is not only the hassle of having to wash off the ****** and the smell - and why should you have to bother when circumcision helps get rid of both? - but also the fact that the glans is very easily irritated, not even considering other hygienic questions. I particularly hated, before my circumcision, the fact that at night the foreskin rolled back as I moved on the sheets, making my glans constantly irritated and often provoking an *********** I didn't want. Let's have our kids circumcised, in their own interest!

Best Answer

Or maybe just practice basic hygiene.

Best Answer

Yes, but the best of all is...circumcision!

Best Answer

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;has be uncut for 62 yrs &amp; for the likes of me have never heard of a such thing :( . &amp; it was something that was started a longg time ago &amp; now if any of you will read on the net ,that its not a good thing to be doing &amp; when you are curcumcised as sara3sara put it :( theres a lot of nerves to the penis that are cut :( which gives pleasure to both the guy &amp; women .maybe sara should read what WintersDysphoria just said

Best Answer

i'm thinling this had nothing to do with uncircumsized....i think dude had an std

Best Answer

No, foreskin cheese can be pretty bad, and every woman I've been with mentioned that uncut members always smell.

Best Answer

That condition could have been healed. He should not be going around with that his whole life. Yikes. That is not normal for Uncircumcised men silly lady.

Best Answer

The white substance is called ****** and it's normal- RN

Best Answer

It's S M E G M A. Sorry had to type it that way it won't let me post. LOL

Best Answer

S M E G M A

Best Answer

Please add me.

Best Answer

Ew why do uou smell your thingy?

Best Answer

No difference..... but uncut is kinda sexy, actually

Best Answer

Un related question, when do you think the earth will come together to form a massive one state planetary government, so that we may finally get off earth, and start colonising the galaxy.

Best Answer

The intact penis gave much better sensations during intercourse.<br />
The intact penis makes it a lot easier & quicker to reach ******. <br />
I've never had an ****** with a circumcised penis, whereas I've always had an ****** with an intact penis.

Best Answer

Please add me.

Best Answer

How did you manage to get uncircumcised?

Just kidding.

Yup you're right , but that also makes you less likely to pre maturely *********, and get aroused at weird situations, that's why i have no problem wearing loose clothes without undies( not that i do it ).

Best Answer

Uncircumcised because it's natural point blank.

Best Answer

Not that good of a point, find something better.

Best Answer

I had sex with two cut men and two uncut men. My first man was Muslim from Morocco so he was circumcised. The second was a white American so he was circumcised. The third was Latino so he was uncircumcised and the fourth was an Indian man raised Hindu so he was uncircumcised. <br />
The cut ones were much better. A much better experience for me, both for oral sex, anal sex and vaginal sex. Totally prefer cut men. <br />
Of course, other factors could explain this. Maybe, because I was a virgin when I had the Muslim, it was all new and wonderful to me so I had a better experience. I was very hungry and eager for sex with him but not so much with the others. Maybe I was more sexually attracted to him than to the others. Maybe the first two were better lovers. Maybe we had a better emotional and psychological connection and so that was why the sex was better. Maybe I was just sexually incompatible (or only semi compatible) with the last two. Maybe I was worried more about pregnancy and STDs with the last two and that cramped the experience. <br />
Still, I have a feeling that the foreskin was the issue- or at least part of the issue. I think the issue may be that I'm a fairly small person and have a small mouth, a pretty tight vagina (from having had very little sex in my life and being celibate for about 7 years at one point) and a small butthole- so a man with a foreskin gives me more penis than I can handle and hurts me like hell. Perhaps a man without a foreskin gives me less **** and that works better for me. And because it works better for me, it works better for the both of us. Maybe that's it. <br />
So I hope that my husband, whoever he may be, be cut. I like it better because it makes oral sex a lot easier and makes vaginal sex easier and less painful. <br />
Well, maybe an uncut man with a small and easy to handle penis would work just as well :shrug:<br />
As for ******- I never had an ****** during sex. Not once, with cut or uncut.

Best Answer

To ******, get fully comfortable with female ************. Then work on ************ while you are being penetrated. With my wife, it works every time.
It is very wise to use condoms. Unfortunately, condoms take away most of the advantages of foreskin.

Best Answer

When you get married get an inserted Kegel exerciser and you can bring that vagina to life. You won't regret it.

Best Answer

You obviously prefer cut lovers, which is great!

Best Answer

Advantages of foreskin? You must be joking! It's more of a hindrance...

Best Answer

There are no «advantages» to foreskin, dude. Except in your brain to justify your still having one - and obviously resenting it so much you keep talking about it all the time!

Best Answer

You're so right. Cut is way better in all aspects.

Best Answer

perhaps you may know of exercises which would bring my penis to life.... (g)

Best Answer

There's a book on Amazon, Exercising the Penis, by a reputable author. Good luck, stevenarchie.

Best Answer

Muslims and Christians aren't supposed to fornicate, especially true for Muslims, he mustn't have been pious i suppose.

Best Answer

Uncircumcised men feel way better! I don't want to come off sounding like a *****, but I've been with enough guys to know. I don't know where the myth of it smelling bad came from because I've never had a bad experience. I've had worse experiences with guys who were cut. Every guy who's had foreskin has had way more pleasure! Their sensitive spots are a lot more sensitive and you can just tell that they are having a lot more fun; the way they arch their back and moan. As a nurse I am totally against circumcision. It's cruel and has absolutely NO medical benefit. We need to start teaching high-school students about this as it seems to be a widely believed myth. I love an uncut man.

Best Answer

I am an RN and I totally agree :) . Circumcision is totally aesthetic.

Best Answer

I feel great circumcised, how'd you know if your feeling of feeling better is greater than someone else's, infact how do we even know if the feeling someone else labels happiness is the same thing you feel when you are "happy".

We can never truly know what other things feel without connecting both with a hive mind like technology. You can only assume they feel the way you think they feel by their explanation based on their history which may infact share nothing with yours. How can you even be sure that any other creature you meet is real and not just a fragment of your imagination, for all you know I'm just a part of your subconscious and you're hallucinating all this.

Best Answer

RN?

Best Answer

How do we know? Dude, if you had a foreskin you wouldn't need to ask such a question. Most of the sexual pleasure comes from the foreskin rolling and retracting, being stretched and squeezed, with the glans being exposed adding to it but not the main thing. When 'circumcised' the glans is exposed, dried and loses sensitivity, and all the rest of it? Gone. Forever.

Best Answer

I'm guessing Registered Nurse.

Best Answer

I prefer uncircumcised, by far. The foreskin provides more pleasure for both men and women. It provides lubrication and extra movement during any kind of sexual activity. <br />
I think it's pretty disgusting when women say things like:<br />
1. "It looks weird." It's a natural penis. It only looks weird because you grew up thinking cut is normal. Imagine someone looking at your vagina with disdain because your labia are intact. <br />
2. "It's unhygenic." It's no more difficult for a man to clean his uncut penis than it is for you to clean your labia in the shower. <br />
These ladies are just ignorant.

Best Answer

Sure you don't need to, but life's far more simple if you do. No need to clean or worry, safer from STDs and less likely to prematurely *********.

Best Answer

Honestly, I prefer the circumcised penis to the uncircumcised. <br />
What people say about circumcised men being harsher/rougher with sex and uncaring is a lie, if it hurt, I told them to stop and they would stop and I always got off and felt myself *** with them.<br />
With an uncircumcised penis the man is rougher, uncaring and selfish and I can hardly feel myself *** and it overall is completely painful and hurts the whole time. It feels like a thin blade or sharp pen being rammed into me and it hurts worse when it feels like it is stabbing me. I tell him to stop and he continues I try pulling him out of me but it feels like a dog's penis is in me and can't get out till it ****. (I have heard stories, as I am sure you all have about dog's penis and how it knots and won't go down till it **** and it can't be taken out of what it ***** until it ****.) And that's exactly how it feels...yes I have only ever ****** one uncircumcised penis and I think it will be my last time doing so. Yes my hole is really small/tight which makes the pain even worse...plus this uncircumcised penis reaks and smells terribly which it now has stained my vagina with its rancid smell...I've tried cleaning it and soaking it in baby shampoo/baby bath suds and other good smelling things and it hasnt worked...

Best Answer

next time pick your lovers more carefully at least include a shower as foreplay . he knew he smelled long before he got to your house and now you want to assume all men are dirty like the one you had

Best Answer

uncirc men always smell an hour after cleaning....it's a fact...most honest guys will tell u this

Best Answer

Being uncut myself, I cannot understand why some men are so unhygenic. I wash my penis at least 3 times a day and it never has a bad smell. I suppose it's a matter of custom or upbringing. I love my foreskin, and I think you could as easily have had a bad lover who was circumsized. A guys **** is like a woman's vulva - it depends on the owner how well it's used. As far as smell is concerned, there are a lot of women out there who have very smelly vulvas - you can't blame the organ for that.

Best Answer

That smell is never bad! I do not wash mine at all and love the smell and so has all my female friends! That smell is supposed to be there just like a women has a smell

Best Answer

Icky

Best Answer

From a female perspective your post is so bizarre I suspect you're a circumfetishist man and not a woman at all.

Best Answer

I thought this was true until I learned to stop overcleaning my intact penis. When it's soaped, it dries out and absorbs urine instead of repelling it. Never soap under the foreskin or on the glans, and wash rarely. A rinse before oral is all that's needed.

Best Answer

How much time per day do you normally spend cleaning?

What would you reaction be if you woke up tomorrow to find your self circumcised, except of the obvious feelings of violation and anger( because you were operated on without consent)

Best Answer

Or just get circumcised and forget about the whole thing.

Just saying...

Best Answer

Or just cut your head off, solve your problems huh? What a dumb comment

Best Answer

Once they are hard enough then there is no difference for me, but in general I prefer circumcised because I don't like the appearance of the uncut ones when they are soft or semi-soft - the head of the penis really turns me on so I like to see it, when it's covered I start thinking of things like "pig in a blanket" and I might think that maybe I should put them on my grocery list, or I think of a swaddled baby - I can lose focus and lose my woman's equivalent of an erection very easily in such a situation.<br />
If you are trying to decide whether to get circumcised or not - get circumcised.

Best Answer

Why cut when you can simply reach down and slip the skin back? Many gay men are very turned on by foreskin, and some North American women are discovering this pleasure as well.

Best Answer