Which kind gave you better sensations during intercourse? Was there a difference in your ease in orgasming? Additional info is welcome but please do answer those two questions. Please contain your irritation about this being posted in two categories. I want to see where it draws more answers. It does say "Intimacy" subheading under R&R. I don't think this is as skanky as BDSM. and I've got news : there are EP teens who camp out on Mature Questions.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 100 Answers Mar 25, 2010

My husband is uncircumcised, and my daughters father was circumcised, and i have to say, theres such a HUGE difference for me, one of the biggest things that get me off, is seeing my lover in pleasure, and ive noticed my husband experiences soooo much more pleasure then any other of my exes, its because theres that skin covering up the sensative spots, and when he gets hard, the head pokes out, and the sensation is ten time greater, which i love as much as him!

Also for me, i love feeling the forskin inside of me, maybe thats gross, but it makes my husbands penis thicker, softer, and alittle ribbed! So in my personal experinces, UNcircumdised all the way =D

Best Answer

may i ask if there was really an awful smell?coz im now in a relatioship wit a hindu guy and i knew in my heart ilove him but hes uncut and im afraid i cant take it when its time for us to get intimate..

Best Answer

That was because he didn't bathe well, Indians don't usually

Best Answer

excuse me, Indians bath daily and bathing daily is just like a ritual or culture in hinduism.
perhaps you got relation with any rickshaw-puller or like that who don't bath as well.

Best Answer

Ask him to rinse his johnson in the bath before getting down to bedroom bizness with you. Making optimal use of his complete penis will require that you learn some things that American sex ed never talks about.

Best Answer

Don't believe all the bs from the few intactivists who flock to these questions like flies. You can live and have sex with a foreskin, but if you're used to uncut men, stick to that, it's way better.

Best Answer

Maybe he should disinfect it too. Disinfecting your johnson before sex is a great prelude to lovemaking for both partners.

Best Answer

Disinfect = wash with gentle soap and warm water.
Difficulty: trivial.
Time required: trivial.

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

WintersDysphoria, I think ribbed would cause greater effects on the vagina during intercourse because variation is more stimulating to the nerves than sameness..

Best Answer

Thank you & I love the honest comment x made me jealous :)

Best Answer

Personally I've had better sexual experiences with guys who were uncircumcised.

And I agree with what Groupies said.

Best Answer

thank you!!

Best Answer

thanks for being honest

Best Answer

Yes that is true as the more sensitive the penis is when it is uncut

Best Answer

The uncircumcised was better, added width. Circumcised look more scary to me, dunno why, humans are strange breed.

Best Answer

Aha uncut looks strange x

Best Answer

I’ve had both. The uncircumcised was the worst lover fathomable. He did not use his parts optimally. I wish he had been more hygienic too. I prefer my honeybun right now. He has a gorgeous you-know-what that is clean and delicious. Though the thought of circumcision makes me ill—(poor baby, thank god he won’t remember…I hope) a circumcised hot-rod combined with an owner who knows what he’s doing, is HEAVENLY!

Best Answer

Circumcision with modern methods is quick, safe, and clean. It is not done in the bush by foreskin-wackers with machetes. The few minutes of discomfort are easily compensated for by a healthier and more aesthetic penis for a lifetime.

Best Answer

Who told you he doesn't remember ???? I am still in shock from this barbaric form of torture (and I am Jewish) I remember.... It is but one of the most painful memories that a man keeps within his brain...

Best Answer

This is absolute bullshit. And you're probably not Jewish either. A Jew is clipped at 8 days, it takes about 2 seconds to remove the foreskin, and most kids don't feel anything...which they simply would not remember. By bye intactivist bullshit!

Best Answer

You are an idiot if you think a human even a baby would not feel cutting some of his skin off. Have you been cut at any time in your life. Judging by your comment you might be 3 years old, I take that back, my the year old is smarter than that. He knows it hurts to have your body damaged. 56-60 with the knowledge of a 1 year old. Sekmet the Jews i know think before they say something that stupid and they definitely wouldn't insult someone like you do. 56-60 yeasts old, come on sir,grow up.

Best Answer

This is simply stupid. You obviously never attended a circumcision, whether it was a bris or not.

Best Answer

Mmm enjoy x

Best Answer

Sekhmet: you have no way of knowing whether bris is painful or not. The pain of American hospital circumcision is well documented. Jewish mothers have told me that the brises of their own sons horrified them.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? Kids don't feel it when you snip their foreskin off...? Of course they do. It's extremely painful and because it's so excruciating that's why doctors recommend you circumsize your newborn a few weeks after their born if not right after their born.

Best Answer

I like it cut and clean.

Best Answer

Agree entirely with you.

Best Answer

All you ladies out there who say men should be circumcised to prevent smell and bacteria. . . get circumcised yourself! That hood on your **** needs to go! And all those other folds! OMG! I want to see nothing but a straight slit down there. You obviously never wash down there. Why else would you believe the stupid stuff you do. Either that or your a Jew or Muslim. 85% of Europe is NOT circumcised. But I guess some American woman prefer broom handles up their virgina.

Best Answer

Strongly agree with you.

Best Answer

YES YES YES!!!

Best Answer

My ex of 1 year and 7 months was uncircumcised and it was really a pain in the ***. I would recommend parents just go ahead and get their male children circumcised as infants to save him the hassle of dealing with his foreskin when he grows up. An uncircumcised penis is a prime location for anaerobic bacteria to thrive. My ex would get this white film over his penis head that tasted gross and smelled even worse. Before we would have vaginal or oral sex I would request that he wash it with soap and water and thoroughly dry it with a towel. Sometimes the constant moisture under his foreskin would cause his skin to crack around his penis head causing him pain with erection & we would have to postpone sex until it healed.

As far as sensation, I don’t think there was any real difference. The sex with my ex was good but I think that was more because I loved him and he had sexual experience and less because he was uncircumcised. He is the only person I ever came with during the act of intercourse but I had only had sex with a few people before him so I didn’t really have the hang of it yet.

Best Answer

My guess is that he had chronic thrush / candida. There is medicine for that,

Best Answer

I love the smell of my uncircumcised parts the smell is heavenly and my wife loves it to..

Best Answer

Yes there is an aroma which is very Mmm

Best Answer

I Love my wife's natural natural clean sent also. She loves my musk now that I became Uncircumcised. Took a while but was so so worth it.

Best Answer

You're so right. It is not only the hassle of having to wash off the ****** and the smell - and why should you have to bother when circumcision helps get rid of both? - but also the fact that the glans is very easily irritated, not even considering other hygienic questions. I particularly hated, before my circumcision, the fact that at night the foreskin rolled back as I moved on the sheets, making my glans constantly irritated and often provoking an *********** I didn't want. Let's have our kids circumcised, in their own interest!

Best Answer

Or maybe just practice basic hygiene.

Best Answer

Yes, but the best of all is...circumcision!

Best Answer

<<<<has be uncut for 62 yrs & for the likes of me have never heard of a such thing :( . & it was something that was started a longg time ago & now if any of you will read on the net ,that its not a good thing to be doing & when you are curcumcised as sara3sara put it :( theres a lot of nerves to the penis that are cut :( which gives pleasure to both the guy & women .maybe sara should read what WintersDysphoria just said

Best Answer

i'm thinling this had nothing to do with uncircumsized....i think dude had an std

Best Answer

No, foreskin cheese can be pretty bad, and every woman I've been with mentioned that uncut members always smell.

Best Answer

That condition could have been healed. He should not be going around with that his whole life. Yikes. That is not normal for Uncircumcised men silly lady.

Best Answer

The intact penis gave much better sensations during intercourse.

The intact penis makes it a lot easier & quicker to reach ******.

I've never had an ****** with a circumcised penis, whereas I've always had an ****** with an intact penis.

Best Answer

I had sex with two cut men and two uncut men. My first man was Muslim from Morocco so he was circumcised. The second was a white American so he was circumcised. The third was Latino so he was uncircumcised and the fourth was an Indian man raised Hindu so he was uncircumcised.

The cut ones were much better. A much better experience for me, both for oral sex, anal sex and vaginal sex. Totally prefer cut men.

Of course, other factors could explain this. Maybe, because I was a virgin when I had the Muslim, it was all new and wonderful to me so I had a better experience. I was very hungry and eager for sex with him but not so much with the others. Maybe I was more sexually attracted to him than to the others. Maybe the first two were better lovers. Maybe we had a better emotional and psychological connection and so that was why the sex was better. Maybe I was just sexually incompatible (or only semi compatible) with the last two. Maybe I was worried more about pregnancy and STDs with the last two and that cramped the experience.

Still, I have a feeling that the foreskin was the issue- or at least part of the issue. I think the issue may be that I'm a fairly small person and have a small mouth, a pretty tight vagina (from having had very little sex in my life and being celibate for about 7 years at one point) and a small butthole- so a man with a foreskin gives me more penis than I can handle and hurts me like hell. Perhaps a man without a foreskin gives me less **** and that works better for me. And because it works better for me, it works better for the both of us. Maybe that's it.

So I hope that my husband, whoever he may be, be cut. I like it better because it makes oral sex a lot easier and makes vaginal sex easier and less painful.

Well, maybe an uncut man with a small and easy to handle penis would work just as well :shrug:

As for ******- I never had an ****** during sex. Not once, with cut or uncut.

Best Answer

To ******, get fully comfortable with female ************. Then work on ************ while you are being penetrated. With my wife, it works every time.
It is very wise to use condoms. Unfortunately, condoms take away most of the advantages of foreskin.

Best Answer

When you get married get an inserted Kegel exerciser and you can bring that vagina to life. You won't regret it.

Best Answer

You obviously prefer cut lovers, which is great!

Best Answer

Advantages of foreskin? You must be joking! It's more of a hindrance...

Best Answer

There are no «advantages» to foreskin, dude. Except in your brain to justify your still having one - and obviously resenting it so much you keep talking about it all the time!

Best Answer

You're so right. Cut is way better in all aspects.

Best Answer

perhaps you may know of exercises which would bring my penis to life.... (g)

Best Answer

There's a book on Amazon, Exercising the Penis, by a reputable author. Good luck, stevenarchie.

Best Answer

Being that I live in North America, I have only had circumcised lovers until recently. I can tell you that, for me, uncircumcised is much better. The foreskin acts as a clitoral stimulant during intercourse, and, because the penis is more sensitive, the man is more likely to **** less forcefully than his uncircumcised counterparts. I am currently seeing a gorgeous, uncut man, and the sex is sublime. He is very sensuous, I always have at least three (usually more) ******* whenever we make love, and he doesn't jackhammer away like some circumcised men have to do in order to climax.

That said, a circumcised man can also be amazing in bed. I have had lovers sans foreskin who blew me away in bed because they knew what they were doing. The foreskin rubbing the **** sensation can be duplicated with grinding pelvises for increased clitoral stimulation, or by applying a finger or vibrator to the **** during intercourse.

Fundamentally, what makes a man a great lover is primarily skills, sensitivity, good communication, enthusiasm and willingness to please. But a man with a working foreskin may not have to try as hard to get the woman in his life off.

Best Answer

You are not the first American woman to observe that uncut men can be gentler. Some college f***ing in the USA is little better than date rape, and fuels feminist anger.

Best Answer

Pretty soon we'll deduct that if the atom bomb was invented it is because scientists and politicians were circumcised!

Best Answer

Jewish brains had a great deal to do with the discovery of uranium fission! A lot of the men at Los Alamos were of Jewish ancestry...

Best Answer

No difference..... but uncut is kinda sexy, actually

Best Answer

Honestly, I prefer the circumcised penis to the uncircumcised.

What people say about circumcised men being harsher/rougher with sex and uncaring is a lie, if it hurt, I told them to stop and they would stop and I always got off and felt myself *** with them.

With an uncircumcised penis the man is rougher, uncaring and selfish and I can hardly feel myself *** and it overall is completely painful and hurts the whole time. It feels like a thin blade or sharp pen being rammed into me and it hurts worse when it feels like it is stabbing me. I tell him to stop and he continues I try pulling him out of me but it feels like a dog's penis is in me and can't get out till it ****. (I have heard stories, as I am sure you all have about dog's penis and how it knots and won't go down till it **** and it can't be taken out of what it ***** until it ****.) And that's exactly how it feels...yes I have only ever ****** one uncircumcised penis and I think it will be my last time doing so. Yes my hole is really small/tight which makes the pain even worse...plus this uncircumcised penis reaks and smells terribly which it now has stained my vagina with its rancid smell...I've tried cleaning it and soaking it in baby shampoo/baby bath suds and other good smelling things and it hasnt worked...

Best Answer

next time pick your lovers more carefully at least include a shower as foreplay . he knew he smelled long before he got to your house and now you want to assume all men are dirty like the one you had

Best Answer

uncirc men always smell an hour after cleaning....it's a fact...most honest guys will tell u this

Best Answer

Being uncut myself, I cannot understand why some men are so unhygenic. I wash my penis at least 3 times a day and it never has a bad smell. I suppose it's a matter of custom or upbringing. I love my foreskin, and I think you could as easily have had a bad lover who was circumsized. A guys **** is like a woman's vulva - it depends on the owner how well it's used. As far as smell is concerned, there are a lot of women out there who have very smelly vulvas - you can't blame the organ for that.

Best Answer

That smell is never bad! I do not wash mine at all and love the smell and so has all my female friends! That smell is supposed to be there just like a women has a smell

Best Answer

From a female perspective your post is so bizarre I suspect you're a circumfetishist man and not a woman at all.

Best Answer

I thought this was true until I learned to stop overcleaning my intact penis. When it's soaped, it dries out and absorbs urine instead of repelling it. Never soap under the foreskin or on the glans, and wash rarely. A rinse before oral is all that's needed.

Best Answer

Once they are hard enough then there is no difference for me, but in general I prefer circumcised because I don't like the appearance of the uncut ones when they are soft or semi-soft - the head of the penis really turns me on so I like to see it, when it's covered I start thinking of things like "pig in a blanket" and I might think that maybe I should put them on my grocery list, or I think of a swaddled baby - I can lose focus and lose my woman's equivalent of an erection very easily in such a situation.

If you are trying to decide whether to get circumcised or not - get circumcised.

Best Answer

Why cut when you can simply reach down and slip the skin back? Many gay men are very turned on by foreskin, and some North American women are discovering this pleasure as well.

Best Answer

Most women I know find the foreskin a major and not very aethetic hassle, and wish there wouldn't be one since it serves no purpose for them whatsoever. Not even considering the health aspect of things.

Best Answer

Have you talked with non-American women? With any of the hundreds of thousands of American mothers who have declined to cut their sons in recent years? If the foreskin is unhealthy, where in Europe and Japan can we find the urology train wreck?

Best Answer

Talk to nonAmerican women and you'll hear a different tune...
"Serves no purpose whatsoever"? Ask men who have one.

Best Answer

There are so many women you don't know. Starting with my wife.

Best Answer

There is no difference period. Been with both and its all in the technique. Men are fabulous creatures !

Best Answer

Thank you as some women think uncut is the best & both are equally erotic x

Best Answer

Equally erotic to the eye or the vagina?

Best Answer

I prefer uncircumcised, by far. The foreskin provides more pleasure for both men and women. It provides lubrication and extra movement during any kind of sexual activity.

I think it's pretty disgusting when women say things like:

1. "It looks weird." It's a natural penis. It only looks weird because you grew up thinking cut is normal. Imagine someone looking at your vagina with disdain because your labia are intact.

2. "It's unhygenic." It's no more difficult for a man to clean his uncut penis than it is for you to clean your labia in the shower.

These ladies are just ignorant.

Best Answer

Uncircumcised because it's natural point blank.

Best Answer

Uncircumcised men feel way better! I don't want to come off sounding like a *****, but I've been with enough guys to know. I don't know where the myth of it smelling bad came from because I've never had a bad experience. I've had worse experiences with guys who were cut. Every guy who's had foreskin has had way more pleasure! Their sensitive spots are a lot more sensitive and you can just tell that they are having a lot more fun; the way they arch their back and moan. As a nurse I am totally against circumcision. It's cruel and has absolutely NO medical benefit. We need to start teaching high-school students about this as it seems to be a widely believed myth. I love an uncut man.

Best Answer

I'm still intact and I'm flabbergasted from all the responses from the women talking about hacking parts of our body and making it sound like its no big deal. Most of you women are retarded!

Why don't we just mutilate your ***** and turn them into simple **** holes because the stench is unbearable and it looks weird. Its not rocket science to teach little boys how to clean down there but I almost forgot we live in a country full of lazy people.

I'm not going against anyone's personal preference but if you're gonna post bullshit statements on why then please shut up because you are counter-productive. I clean myself down there all the time and I had ZERO infections throughout my life and yes it does smell after a long day of work in the sun but after some washy washy it smells like a regular penis again...

Ignorance hurts.

Best Answer

Why don't we just mutilate your ***** and turn them into simple **** holes because the stench is unbearable and it looks weird.
NOT A VERY EDUCTATED COMMENT

Best Answer

He's actually made a very educated comment. He is trying to get you to empathise with how he feels when he reads women saying "cut off your foreskin because I don't like how it looks or smells." You just proved his point about how it is a double standard to expect men to be circumcised, yet completely out of the question for women to be (with good reason!). It's all genital mutilation, after all and nobody should have to experience it without consent.

Best Answer

Why subject my son to needless pain ? this like asking if women with a large labia are better lovers.

Best Answer

For the record, prominent inner lips are very hot. Never never get that trimmed!

Best Answer

A lot of girls with extremely large labia have them trimmed. it is not only ugly and unsightly, but very unpleasant, among other places, in panties and bikini bottoms.

Best Answer

yes but its their choice . and it being ugly is your opinion. I never seen a man with a large penis slicing off a inch or two in order to wear a speedo ...lol

Best Answer

I raunchy remark I heard in college went to the effect that Speedos made obvious a man's religion as well as his size ;)

Best Answer

You don't slice the penis, only the foreskin.

Best Answer

Foreskin = best part. Also making a sharp distinction between penis and foreskin is socially constructed. Specifically by Genesis 17.

Best Answer

Sure, the Bible is a high scientific document. Circumcision was universal in the Middle East, all religions mixed, whether you adored male or female deities, and it still is.

Best Answer

Middle eastern christians circumcise only because of the Islamic hegemon. Educated urban Moslems are reading intactivist writing; circumcision is NOT mandated by the Koran. Intact is not unknown in Israel either.

Best Answer

There wasn't any difference sexually. But my preference is circumcised for hygiene reasons.

Best Answer

If hygiene is a concern, use a condom.

Best Answer

Sure. It's so much better to use latex, except a large number of people don't like to in a regular relationship, and some are outright allergic to it. I still am amazed how you intactivists (usually male and white) are out to defend the foreskin when all studies point out to it creating real (and not imaginary) health problems.

Best Answer

and for every study in favor of slicing it off there are 2 defending leaving it be

Best Answer

Unfortunately, not any longer. The scientific evidence is clear. And a higher number of those kids whose parents left "intact" have to have it chopped off later, with higher cost, stitching, and a full-fledged operation.

Best Answer

You're perfectly right on this one. And it is an important point to consider for parents.

Best Answer

Most intactivists are white mothers.
Medical "studies" are far more flawed and problematic than people think. Often they are deeply influenced by the preconceptions of the investigators. Garbage in = garbage out applies to medical papers.
I know of no evidence that there are a host of problems that afflicting European and Japanese men more seriously than American men. Other than the obvious fact that if you cut something off, that thing can't act up. But that's no reason to cut something off as a preventive. For example, there is a breast cancer epidemic going on around us. But preventive mastectomy is rare and only done as a free adult choice. The foreskin deserves the same respect as women's breasts.

Best Answer

Breast cancer is significantly connected to iodine deficiency. Doctors abet it by telling people they get all the iodine they need from salt or the microgram doses in multi-vitamin pills.

Best Answer