I mean, doesn't his character come into it AT ALL? A guy can be funny, charismatic, you name it but if he ain't got wheels or tons of cash in general you lose interest right then and there. Sad really. Isn't there any decent women out there that don't care about money or are you all relentlessly motivated by it?
tak1 tak1 36-40, M 27 Answers Apr 21, 2012

Generalizing.

Best Answer

I think only FEW women care about that most of women just want a kind loving heart and a personality.. not a car or money.

Best Answer

I WISH!!!

Best Answer

Few women huh...... where are you from? Certainly not Southern California.
The more physically attractive, the more demanding. Socialists sell everything, even themselves. Like some kind of a product. It really is repulsive.

Best Answer

Cuz she's looking for at least one redeeming quality you might have?

Best Answer

Now now. Let me just say that I adore women. It's just that so many of them seem to be motivated by how much money a guy has instead of seeing him for who he is. Don't get offended, that wasn't my intention.

Best Answer

Nice one lol

Best Answer

^5

Best Answer

Because the springs in the seats poke them in the arse?

Best Answer

cause they want you to support all these bills they gonna run up at the motel with their good looking broke lover.

Best Answer

If a man in his 30's still lives with his parents without a job or car then ...well.... I think you can gauge my reaction

Best Answer

I myself loved and was engaged to a man who was quite poor and lived on a farm his whole life and dident even have a car intill a little after he proposed and it was a broken up peice of **** it was true love and it Diden't bother me that he Diden't have a lot of money we woul sit and watch princess bride together quoting it throw the whole movie eating strawbarrys with sauger it was the life than he died in a car acadint 4 days before the wedding. So I my self do not judge or care how much money he has

Best Answer

Or anyone I never care how Mitch a person makes looks or if he's got a nice car what the **** dose that matter

Best Answer

I am so sorry that that happened. Life can be so unfair can't it? I don't really know what to say except I wish you wellness in the future. Thank you for sharing, Hugesinger.

Best Answer

Thanks I hope nothin like this ever happens to you good luck

Best Answer

Stupid women do that ! So that tells I don't :)

Best Answer

Not all women. I couldn't give a rats *** if my guy had a car (which he doesn't) or really nice things. <br />
But for those who are like that it's mostly because at the time being they just want stuff or material items; not a relationship

Best Answer

Really? It's hard to imagine that there are women out there that think "I want a new coat and a new THIS and a new THAT so, ooh, I know, I'll pull some sucker while I'm out tonight and drain him of his funds so I can get them." I know you're right too. Women like that make me sick! Thanks for sharing CassieHz :)

Best Answer

hello, i just so happen to be a woman who cares nothing for money, my ex fiancee was poorer than dirt, but he was my everything! i care not for looks, money, or any shallow trait. even before i got sick. i lived a good life, a poor life but a good one. now being 33 and chronically i'll i have sadly begun to see the shallow selfishness of men, no guy wants to date me because of my physical challenges, instead of seeing my beautiful giving heart. so honestly it's both genders who are shallow. love is so hard to find , we should not care of what package it comes in, but sadly most people do. and so is the reason for all this loneliness, putting conditions on our love. real love is hard work but it's worth it. so, sorry for the long reply, but i don't care at all for money, never did.

Best Answer

it means hes looking a rich man not ordinary man.if u think u dont deserve it then leave it.u dnt need to get head ache for that only.

Best Answer

Call me materialistic but will never date a guy who doesn't have a car and a decent place to stay. You end up being their taxi and they end up staying at your house from what started as regular visits. Don't care about your money or what you drive, but be mobile and have a home please! Or else don't even look at me

Best Answer

Now, you say that you end up being their taxi and that they end up staying at yours but aren't you guilty of that yourself?

Best Answer

No not at all, I have my own house, I work for my own petrol and my car, am no ones financial burden so I don't want any burdens either. So no am not guilty of anything as far as ur question is concerned, if u tend to differ you are more than welcome to explain your opinion

Best Answer

Fair enough. It's just that I have a very romantic view of how a good relationship should work. I know you need money to live but it shouldn't come between two people. I go out with a woman because I like her, pure and simple. But women seem to consider the man's financial standing much more than a man will a woman's.

Best Answer

When guys can say why they go for beautiful young women no matter what age they are, perhaps there can be an understanding...Lol<br />
Actually, if you believe in evolution, the explanation is simple. Women instinctively go for the man with the ability to provide for her and the ensuing family. Men automatically get excited when they see a youthful woman because certain traits, like wider hips, redder lips, and luscious thick hair indicate a better selection for carrying children to term and having the strength to raise said offspring. <br />
Myself? God made us that way so all of us, especially our children, get the best possible scenario for surviving and enjoying life.

Best Answer

I LOVE MEN NOT MONEY BUT WE CAN COMPROMISE ON FINANCES BUT I CANT CARRY BOTH OF US......ALL THE TIME MY HUSBAND LIKES NICE THINGS BUT HE WON'T BUY THEM I DO I WILL HE WANTS TO FLOSS AND EAT THEM BUT DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THEM. THAT'S NOT WHAT'S HAPPENING SEPARATED.

Best Answer

I agree with you completely! Sexual equality means that it should be a team effort.

Best Answer

I don't give one jot if my man even HAS a car let alone what type. I do care that he loves to hang out with me, appreciates my point of view, respects me, and loves me. In return I offer all the love and support in my entire being. Materialistic things hold no value for me.

Best Answer

Where have you been all my life?

Best Answer

We are not materialistic<br />
But who wants a guy who is broke<br />
I mean if I can have money, car etc.,<br />
Then what have you been doing

Best Answer

I'm a student. I'm on my way to being a counsellor but don't have a great deal of dosh at the moment. I just think it's disgusting how a woman might judge a man almost entirely on his salary. I don't give a fig how much money a woman has. I only care how loving, loyal, witty etc she is, all to do with character. I would be a bit of a douchebag if I had no interest in her just because she didn't earn much wouldn't I?

Best Answer

they want to know, especially those that see marriage as a business deal, so they can get everything out of you when they file for divorce. not all women are this way, but those that are, usually ask that question on the first date.

Best Answer

LOL, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer

if you want to have some real fun, pick up your date in a rental car, and tell her your rolls royce is being repaired. see how big her eyes get. lol.

Best Answer

Why do men care so much about sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and sex?

Best Answer

So...are you saying that sex isn't important? That it doesn't matter in a good relationship? I do but I don't think that is because I'm a man. How many women on this thread actually think that sex doesn't matter. I actually value having a close mental bond with anyone I go out with so who's guilty of generalizing now then eh?

Best Answer

You asked the question

Best Answer

You didn't answer my reply infpisme. Do you think that sex does not matter in a good relationship then?

Best Answer

sex is very important to me in my romantic relationships. But so is humor, intelligence, compatibility and communication. Money/credit matters as well. Also, my guy (if I ever find one) must be felony free

Best Answer

Then you and I think very alike. I'd much rather be with someone who stimulated me intellectually, who I found funny and witty etc etc. Basically, for my part, I don't care how much money a woman does/doesn't have. If I 'click' with her then that's all I need to know. It's just that more and more women, nowadays, seem to be putting an ever increasing amount of emphasis on how much money he has in order to decide whether he is worth the trouble from the start. That's what my issue is.

Best Answer

Sadly, I must agree with you. Women like that turn men into jerks and it seems that I get 'em when they're done. I hate those women too!

Best Answer

And men only care about looks. Maybe people in general are shallow but don't just blame it on women

Best Answer

Some of us don't...

Best Answer

True but I'm thinking maybe more of us should.

Best Answer

Maybe...

Best Answer

Eh? Should what?

Best Answer