The second one, every single time. I'd actually rather be with a middle class guy vs. a rich guy generally.

Best Answer

Money wouldn't mean squat to me... Sorry but it really wouldn't... He can have literally nothing if he is the right guy

Best Answer

Only maybe now you don"t mind him having nothing,when months pass by you will start complaining,you dnt have nothing,you didn"t give me anything,i hate you,i regert knowing someone like you in my life.you will say you made big mistake choosing him or her Lol

Best Answer

Never will... I've lived on nothing while haveing to feed an intent with what I could earn myself... I've loved on only school meals for years... I don't need him to have money but he doesn't need to have the right character to ever stand a chance to earn my trust... Which to me is worth a thousand times more than any fortune he could have...
Plus I have more than enough for both of us

Best Answer

Infant sry typo

Best Answer

Shell marry the simple Guy And Bollocks the rich when the simple is at work

Best Answer

A middle class simple guy with good behavior

Best Answer

I hope you are telling the truth:)

Best Answer

Yes, don't have a reason to lie

Best Answer

Simple life ..

Best Answer

Are you sure????????????Think again.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Just want to make sure if you real mean what you say.

Best Answer