then you all fail... i get approached and burn them every time.

Best Answer

You must feel special getting all that attention all the time, hope you don't get stalked by freaks and weirdos. Carry mace and protection. Be aware of your surroundings. You can't trust everyone you meet. Going into dark parking lots alone is just not using your head. Just some advice.

Best Answer

thanks but i don't need it, mister. ;) i kick ***.

Best Answer

Is it a quickie hook up from Wanted Ads or in bathrooms stalls? That stuff scares me. I'm nieve and men can't control their animal urges.

Best Answer

so a single man in line at the grocery store should not talk to the attractive woman in line in front of him? This is what the 'day game' is.

Best Answer

I thought that meant you were doing the housewife during the day. The Day Game.

Best Answer

Oh, I think this is a much better approach than trying to pick someone up at night. I didn't know it was a thing though.

Best Answer

I totally get that.

Best Answer

never heard of it

Best Answer

when you guys think to yourself 'I am not looking I will just go about my life and see what happens' we are thinking 'how can i approach her'

Best Answer

cute

Best Answer