it seems like you mainly see men on here that want their woman to have sex with another man, but i seldom, if ever, see women that want their man to sleep with another woman. would you be up for this? is this primarily a man thing?
jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 8 Answers Jun 27, 2009

Mostly a SICK man thing. Personally NO for me, nor would I be with a guy that wanted me to do something like that.

Best Answer

NO-he is mine, mine mine-hehe. Dont want/need to share him-we completely satisfy each other sexually, so there is no need to share. Real men dont share.In my opinion.

Best Answer

No... no desire whatsoever. Not even in fantasy-land.

Best Answer

No way in hell am I sharing. We actually talked about this recently after seeing a show on National Geographic discussing open marriages and marriage views in other cultures. Fortunately we agree, neither one of us wants a third party involved, male or female.

Best Answer

Yes I would! Granted the choice of girls are limited due to the fact that I do have a need to at least know who it is we would be with. But I'm bi and I like to be with girls also and I KNOW that I'll always be his #1! He tells me everything so I have no insecurities about him lying to me, I trust him 100%!!!! As long as he doesn't lie he's not cheating. And it really turns me on to think about him with a couple of our friends! I'm really looking forward to trying it when he gets back from deployment!!

Best Answer

I will share a response to this question that my wife shared with me on this topic last night. Basically it's no. We believe in this double standard. She told me that if we were another couple that would be OK, but she almost prefer seperate rooms to play in.

Best Answer