Please give the details :P
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 14 Answers May 15, 2012

No...it's the talent

Best Answer

Yes....too big and OUCH...<br />
too small.....where'd it go?

Best Answer

To me personally, size don't matter it's how the use it. If a man has a "big one" but don't know how to make it work, it's just big and no good. If he has a "small one" and knows how to use it, it won't make no difference to the woman whether it's big or small because she is getting pleasured.

Best Answer

Depends on if he knows what he's doing. Then again i'm a virgin so what do i know

Best Answer

Depends

Best Answer

Women will always tell u size does not matter but if u have a small one she will laugh at you tell her mates etc not to your face but behind ur back. They only tell u its ok to have a small one but really they are cruel and just have a laugh at your expense

Best Answer

No it is how it is used that matters but I think 6" is required.

Best Answer

I'm a "shemale", (male-to-female transexual), and after all the estrogen injections, I'm still 7.5"long and 5.5"around, and my girlfriend says it's just a little too big soooo, around that length is fantastic

Best Answer

no, except the too big part. im not al that obsessed with sex.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer