I do it everyday.

Best Answer

Nope. I personally think I look the same either way. Q~~Q

Best Answer

Yes, It really bothers me. I tend to get really anxious and also I've been wearing makeup around people for so long now on a daily basis, I don't feel ready to go outside without it.

Best Answer

i used to be like that too but then i just thought feck it! this is my face, this will be my face for the rest of my life so i might aswell get used to it :)

Best Answer

Haha, I really wish I had a positive mind like you :)

Best Answer

i wouldnt say im particularly positive its just dealing with the stuff i cant change :)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No I use very little at best

Best Answer

My wife is 52 and does not wear makeup, she looks much younger than her peers...I have seen 28 years old women who look frightening without makeup...Does makeup age your face?? Forcing you to buy more makeup?? She wore make up and was Ms. super pretty until age 23 or so and then just stopped...her peers who continued to wear makeup look REALLY OLD no matter how they cover it.

Best Answer

I usually wear only a minimum amount of makeup.<br />
My attitude is that if it's obvious you have it on, you're trying to hard.<br />
When I go running, or do a quick trip to the store ... no ...<br />
If I'm going out for the day and expect to spend time with people I know ... yes.

Best Answer

I don't bother. I only wear make up to events extra

Best Answer

depends where im going

Best Answer

I wear makeup even when I don't leave the house. I hate not wearing makeup.

Best Answer

no, i do it all the time, my parents never taught me to wear makeup, so i never bothered, does it bother others if im not wearing it? just wondered cause people tend to stay away from me and wont hire me for jobs, is that why?

Best Answer