We just found out that my stepdaughter has a cyst on her right ovary. Before we found out, the only thing she complained about was severe abdominal pain, almost like menstrual pain, but bad enough to make her vomit sometimes. I would suggest at the very least to get an ultrasound to find out for sure. My mom had one when she was young also. From what I understand from her and the doctor is that they usually rupture and go away on their own. Good luck and blessings.

Best Answer

Thank you, I've been nauseated and sick, so I definitely need to get it checked.

Best Answer

Yes, please do. The doctor put her on meds and told her to come back in 6 weeks to make sure it had gone on its own. I really wish you the best. Stay positive! It's not usually as big a deal as it has been in the past.

Best Answer

I have its really bad pain when i described it to my mom she thought i had apendicitus but at the hospital they did ex rays and just said i had an ovarian cyst rupture

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer