AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 16 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

No .. <br />
But you know ... no one can "take" someone from you anyway. It would have to be a joint effort. <br />
I'm secure in my relationship .. so it wouldn't bother me that much.

Best Answer

My self proclaimed best friend (who was also my roommate at the time) tried several times to seduce my then boyfriend. How did she do it: 1). She would purposefully seat with her legs open so her underwear would show 2). She would walk around the apartment naked and go into my room where she new my bf was sleeping after I'd leave for work 3) One karaoke night when I was on stage she was trying to force kiss him. I was lucky to have a bf who did not fall for any of that and would actually tell me what she was upto - -

Best Answer

They don't take them..<br />
Cheaters freely walk into to it

Best Answer

True, but some woman intruding on a relationship means she has the intent of taking a man from another woman.

Best Answer

Yes way before we were ever married, but we were living together..all it took was a long dirty look from me that made her cringe and back off!

Best Answer

Yessssssssss. I like that! A woman who fights for her man! You go girl!

Best Answer

I was in a restaurant once and the waitress practically climbed in the ex's lap right in front of me because she liked his cologne so much. Personally, I hated his cologne...but she was ticking me off with her behaviour. I found it to be extremely inappropriate in a waitress. I didn't tip her.

Best Answer

Go you! So why are you and your ex not together anymore?

Best Answer

It was the cologne...couldn't stand it...

Best Answer

Haha! Cute. As if cologne was the ONLY reason, ha ha!

Best Answer

Yep .. And I let the three of them have them too .. Suffice to say they all broke up

Best Answer

not since junior high. other women have flirted with my husband but it is normally to get a better tip shame I'd the one who decides on the tip huh.

Best Answer

No, my boyfriends were always the ones pursuing them. lol

Best Answer

Yep. long story thou

Best Answer

We've got time :-)

Best Answer

Yes and they could have had him.

Best Answer