They first have to sober up. Then check.

Best Answer

Lol..right

Best Answer

You can't, aside from looking at basic behavior, which is pretty obvious. If he gets wasted every night, obviously that's a bad sign.<br />
Beyond that, people can say anything about what they want in a relationship and you can't really check it.

Best Answer

Gee...I can here your bio-clock ticking all the way over here!

Best Answer

Ha..ha.. Lots of men are jerks - I have been lucky for not wasting my time on them...not all the nice ones are suitable for me... I don't want to end up being with either one... I am still looking for the one... because this isn't for a day/a week/a year.. but the rest of my life... scared of getting the wrong deal... :(

Best Answer

That would be nice - a quick test! Rather than a long winding game that doesn't go anywhere. I feel sorry to this world - there are so many people who lead other people on for a long time... and if someone wants to marry you, he doesn't necessarily the right one - you can't marry him either... otherwise it's sealed for the rest of your life...

Best Answer

failure of the bond

Best Answer