Full and natural Lightly trimmed (like mine) Shaved Landing ***** Other (explain)
Tara1972 Tara1972 36-40, F 61 Answers Nov 14, 2012

Hears the real deal. Sure all men have a preference. But if a guy tells you he hates a hairy bush, and you but an attractive woman, naked legs spread with a big ol bush in front of him, he's not gonna say no. So as for me, I prefer a clean pubic region. Bald, hairy, in between, so long as its clean its all good.

Best Answer

I like em waxed! makes for great oral and the visual is HOT HOT HOT!

Best Answer

lightly trimmed

Best Answer

light trimmed or clean shaven

Best Answer

Full and natural bush. I want a woman not a child like so many men want, it makes me wonder.

Best Answer

As Hairy as poss.

Best Answer

Shaven haven is best for all.Nothing more beautiful than a pair of pouting

***** lips being entered by a big shaven throbbing ****!

Pubic hair stuck in the teeth is such a no no!

Best Answer

I wax and i love it,, Diane xxxooo

Best Answer

i love it completely bare...maybe a landing ***** above, but definitely clean lips and *** area...i keep my own trimmed right down, but shave my ball sack, taint, and *** hole...

Best Answer

I wax everything away! NEVER shave...OUCH! (when it grows back)

Best Answer

I don't think it really matters. I had never given it any thought until I saw this question. Its most important for you to do whatever you are most comfortable with. Now I don't trim my area at all except when going to the beach, and since I wear a very small swimsuit, I will always trim things up nice and neat before putting it on.

Best Answer

Shaved smooth

Best Answer

Completely shaved smooth and clean!! That way I wont get any hair in my mouth and stuck in my throat while I'm giving you oral pleasure. And as I am shaved too, the skin on skin contact of our intimate areas is so slippery and arousing. Oh my, I'd better stop as I'm starting to get a massive hard on just thinking about it. ;-)

Best Answer

Full and natural

Best Answer

Smooth is ALWAYS best.

I prefer men and women to be shaved clean.

I keep myself clean shaven.

Kisses to ALL

LouAnna

Best Answer

Shaved clean and free of disease

Best Answer

I like mine nice and smoothe but sometimes when im really busy, just a trim has to do. Never full grown natural.

Best Answer

Wife keeps it trim but rather full.

Best Answer

I love it smooth.

Best Answer

I like a girl either Lightly shaved or completely shaved...

Best Answer