Is this even something that you look for in a guy, or is it irrelevant?
Remand Remand 26-30, M 21 Answers Nov 28, 2011

Women are a bunch of liars, I am 5'7 and I am struggling til this day to find a date. Only women that are attracted to me are women I am not attracted to. I am working hard at my profession because I know the only way I can get the women I want, is to have a tall wallet. and sadly when I do, I will treat her like **** :)

Best Answer

I have a hard time disagreeing with you. If they want what's in your wallet so bad, they deserve to catch **** for being so shallow.

Best Answer

Height matters to me, but not as much as you'd think. I prefer taller guys but have only been with guys literally inches shorter than me. <br />
It's really hard, because you want to be considerate and not make them feel lesser of a man because you're taller, so you don't wear heels and you try not to talk about their height to make it uncomfortable around your friends. <br />
I'm not ashamed of dating guys shorter than me, but some guys do have a problem with dating girls taller than themselves. It's an ego thing I guess.

Best Answer

What happens if in this world of cyberdating you fall in lov with the person and then find out the guy is shorter than you like? Is that a deal breaker for you women?

Best Answer

Good question.

Best Answer

Only his actions & attitude matter to me.

Best Answer

I do like tall men only because you kind of feel less butch next to them if you are overweight etc... and tall men give a perception that they are protective but they can also appear intimidating as well, I have liked both shorter guys and tall ones so its not a really big big deal... but I do like a man who is a bit taller than me really ...

Best Answer

I like tall man. However, I always managed to meet a tall man with low self-esteem. I have realized that a man should be self-confident, and with good proportions. So I do not mind a bit shorter man.

Best Answer

Well.... I'm a guy.... But I prefer taller women. I think tall is sexy.

Best Answer

Its' the long legs, isn't it? ;)

Best Answer

Yea that too!

Best Answer

damn, 5'5. i have to date equal or lower height women. judging from these replies im seeing and it appears as though im the only man that has replied here, awkard.....

Best Answer

I like a guy to be taller than me. I would prefer that he be taller than me when I'm wearing 4" heels, too, if possible.

Best Answer

Yeah.. 4" heels are something I don't understand anymore. They're uncomfortable, annoying to walk in and they serve no purpose in this world other than to even out the height difference in shorter women with taller men.
Who pays attention to 4" heels? Other women? Gay men? Cross-dressing men? I don't know many (if any) straight men who would care. Just saying..

Best Answer

I like wearing them. They make my legs look fantastic and I feel sexy and attractive wearing them. They're a win win for me, but I don't wear them all day every day. They would, indeed, murder my feet if I had to walk in them for hours on end.

Best Answer

For me yes I'm 5'8 ..I wanna b able to look up at my man ..normally at least 6 foot tall

Best Answer

Does looking up at a man make you feel... something?

Best Answer

Well I guess ..its a safe feeling ..plus I luv heels

Best Answer

In my opinion it doesn't matter as long as he is normal high or normal short not suffering from a certain disorder.<br />
What's wrong if my partner is a few inches shorter than me???<br />
I don't see anything wrong with that.<br />
Does good look really have something to do with length??<br />
I DON'T THINK SO COSE I KNOW MANY NOT LONG MEN WHO ARE MUCH MORE HANDSOME THAN STUPID BONE STICKS AND I'M CONSIDERED AS A LONG GIRL BUT I DON"T MIND HAVING A SHORTER PARTNER BY A FEW INCHES :)

Best Answer

People are people no matter what skin they are wrapped in. :)

Best Answer

i am tall and it just feels wrong with guys that are shorter

Best Answer

Wrong how? Like you're not right for each other?

Best Answer

It matters very much to me! I hardly even consider guys under 6 ft. I'm not sure why, I just never find myself interested in guys shorter than that. It's like my mind just automatically overlooks them. Tall men seem more masculine and handsome, even though they may not be.

Best Answer

Height doesn't matter...but sometimes there should be a balance..like 2 much tall women n very short guy doesn't match. there lots of tall guys who look smart but talks like a baby...the person who is beautiful from inside he/she must be beautiful from outside also...so the person with a beautiful mind is more preferable to me rather than searching tall n short person.

Best Answer