bajana bajana 22-25, F 17 Answers Apr 10, 2012

i dont really care, he is a good kisser and at the risk of getting sickeningly corny, when we kiss , the world around dissapears. i jut think its romantic when its just the two and its so good you ignore everything else.

Best Answer

SLOW AND GENTLE, LIKE HE REALLY MEANS IT!

Best Answer

This man I am seeing will kiss me down my back so passionately grab my hips in his hands and pull me to him. It is so hot

Best Answer

!@#$$

Best Answer

Before hand a hug, then lifting her chin up to kiss you, putting her hair behind her ear.

Best Answer

Hand on the back of the head/side of face. Preferably not with his eyes open to make sure his other girlfriend doesn't walk around the corner and see.

Best Answer

Take me by surprise and stick your tounge so far down my throat so deep im close to suffocation because that kind of kiss would leave me breathless and speechless!

Best Answer

To catch me off-guard, most definitely! I think it's definitely the most romantic way, when done right (:

Best Answer

From the top of my head to the tips of my toes...Kisses everywhere and then French kiss and then....

Best Answer

This is so vanilla, but a soft, sweet, tender kiss on the forehead makes me melt.

Best Answer

Passionately, french kiss.

Best Answer

lol...At this point a peck on the cheek would make my day...

Best Answer