If you were walking down the street and your eyes quickly met at a man that is fat or obese would you quickly look away? But if the man was handsome and somewhat a decent build would you look at him longer and maybe smile? This happened to me before i think, when i was very attractive women would look at me a lot and smile. When i became obese from meds they would glance for like a millisecond. Please be honest.
MrJungleMonkey MrJungleMonkey 31-35, M 22 Answers Apr 7, 2011

Most handsome men are arrogant i much prefer larger less perfect (according to media) men. You know when you get a smile from them it comes from the heart and not from the pants...

Best Answer

I ignore men in general they are all ******* me off these days. The good looking ones are trouble and I couldn't get excited with one a few hundred pound over...not a turn on...and more important they're not healthy.

Best Answer

ive dated bigger guys, they are so much sweeter than guys who are fit, because they think they are the ****...they think we owe them,so they are way more likley to cheat on you...if that makes any since...no i have never had a problem with bigge guys.just more to love and snuggle with. usually bigger guys mean they have a bigger heart,they will spoil you and love you unconditionaly because they know in their heart that you are with them because you want to be and because you like them for them...do i sound too corny?lol.im just sayin that it dosent matter what you look like on the outside(if you can help it) its whats in the inside that counts...and they eyes...im a eye lover definatley.dont worry about these girls' comments on bigger guys, they have never dated or loved a bigger man...they think that looks are everything. and this is my honest opinion...no offense ladies but yall need to look deep down in your hearts and think about if you were bigger,would you want to be talked to like this?would you want a man to treat you diffrent?or would you just want to be loved...and cared about...maybe thats what you need man, someone to love you and care about you...then you will have higher selfasteem and you will want to take care of yourself and try to loose weight(not that you havent already tried,im sure you have)but you just need a woman who cares about YOU not a tall fit stuck on himself kinda guy. i hope this helps..again,who cares what they think out there, all that really matters is what God thinks,and he has a plan for you,he knows your plan,he knows your path...only HE knows who you belong with and where you will end up in your life:)

Best Answer

i smile at everybody, or really whoever smiles at me

Best Answer

one reason women exnore fat men is because they are not good mate if you what to have a heathy baby also fat people don,t care about there heath so how can they care about the lady if they don,t care for them selfs.and there heath.

Best Answer

This is not always true yes it is still unhealthy. but i played football as a young man ran bleachers lifted weights and still weighed 365 pounds at 6'2 im a little bigger now but im a hard worker and work physical jobs just because im fat doesnt make me a bad mate or lazy.

Best Answer

my favorite people to give a smile to are the ones who look like they need one. it's not about what they are wearing, age, demeanor or size.<br />
then again...who doesn't need a smile? :)

Best Answer

i wear dark shades so you don't know i'm really checkin you out?!........i like a man with some extra girth.....but i do not like the insecurity that seems to come with it?! :-)

Best Answer

I smile at everyone, fat or skinny or built, but I check out the hotties. The fat guys might not get the eye, few have from me.

Best Answer

I usually just stare at the ground as I walk. I'm shy.

Best Answer

interesting question. I was going to say that size isn't the point, but then I thought, the unusual, tall, or short, wide or skinny, I notice. But when it comes to smiling, that depends on the individual. If the person is looking angry, no, just thoughtful, then yes, if they are obviously having a good day or happy, then yes for sure. In other words, I'm drawn to happy people and I repay them in kind. Truthfully, I tend to be a happy person and very sharing anyhow.

Best Answer

In passing.... my personal experience....<br />
Usual clothes with glasses most women don't look or smile<br />
Usual clothes NO glasses a few women look and smile<br />
Tailored suit and glasses every woman looks and the significant majority smile... many say hi given the chance

Best Answer

I do not make eye contact with anyone in the street ... I'm very driven and goal oriented which finds me more often than not looking straight ahead or downward.... I do not look at anyone in the street because ... well... I live in Toronto Ontario ... it's generally safer to mind my business

Best Answer

My experince exactly, well actually many do look at me, but if they see me looking their way, they give me "that look" which I hate, like a disgusted look.

Best Answer