I use crunched up toilet paper and try to make it into a tampon. My husband is out with the car so I don't have a way to get more right now.
SummerWind18 SummerWind18 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 18, 2010

text him and make him get you some more=) karma for that fit he through about dinner with your family lol

Best Answer

his work is closed and he doesn't have a cellphone

Best Answer

Once when I was poor and mummy was away I went to the pharmacy and begged some <br />
Actually at the time I found out they alll ways keep some for free for anyone that cant afford ..u just have to ask ..cutting up a nappy/daiper is a GREAT idea...

Best Answer

Hit the nearest person 'til some magically appear. :D

Best Answer

*drags lawn chair in and sit down and pours some more Paul Newmans Iced Tea and sucks in another hit* HEY-I go run out and git mah wife what she needs-I figure I could sit and listen! Besides I was gittin sleepy waitin for answers so I moved up the question board

Best Answer

I don't use tampons, but if I run out of pads I cut up an old towel and fold it. Baby's nappies (diapers) can also be used. When I was really poor I used this method most of the time as I couldn't afford to buy the stuff.

Best Answer

I have no baby diapers. I guess I could try the towel method...it would not stick so bad(the drawback of this method)

Best Answer

Get a clean sock.<br />
a dog poo bag (small one)<br />
and a peace of string.<br />
Put the dog poo bag in the sock and secure the open end with the string, cut the string and you have a comfortable pad without using any money, (unless you have to buy the string or dog bags.) you can use cotton if you want or Tesco carrier bags but you have to cut them to a smaller size<br />
put the pad in your pants and u can use more strings to secure it if you want.<br />
I hope this helped xxxxxx

Best Answer