Society says that if a woman went out and asked guys at random for s.ex that she'd get a success rate of about 9 guys out of 10 saying yes. I personally don't think it's all that true but I wanna know what you think: what do you think your chances would be like if you did? And please don't give me any links to the studies cuz I've already read 'em, and yes I've seen the YouTube vids with the girl 'Amanda' and Robert Lewandowski asking people but I didn't take them seriously. I want to know what the average woman thinks.
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 8 Answers Aug 4 in Community

If I did it around where I live, most guys would just laugh. Perhaps because I know most of their partners.
But I don't think that even in a strange town, many guys would risk wrecking their relationships for a one night stand.

Best Answer

I think the 9 out of 10 sounds pretty accurate

Best Answer

That's because I already know how YOU think.

Best Answer

what does that mean, Nate?

Best Answer

Not gonna discuss that out in the open.

Best Answer

Maybe a few would.

Best Answer

I'm sure the approached guy would think I was either drunk or crazy and give me that "You're drunk" or "You're crazy" look as they walked away.

Best Answer

Depends on the woman. Personally I'd rather if a woman asked at random if she could buy me an xbox.

Best Answer