from a guy like me. I'll do anything to avoid becoming the 40 year old virgin.
ygufty ygufty 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

Every woman wants something different. But giving an actual **** about her is pretty much universal. I think we just need to know that you care, always. It's not so much about big gestures, it's just the little stuff, the every day stuff that shows that you're thinking of her. It's like a "needs" bar on the Sims...it goes down if it isn't maintained.

Best Answer

I care alot, like when women in speed dating told me about how they were teased I really felt sad for them. Another one told me she was raped by her dad and I had a hard time not crying. If I had a girlfriend, I'd do all kinds of little stuff. I help out my sister so much she says that I'd make a woman very happy, and I've heard this from several married women I've done work for. Hasn't happenned yet?

Best Answer

Well, that's good, but you still have to find the RIGHT girl. You can't just be all awesome for any girl that looks your way. You have to actually fall in love. Which takes time. And effort. As does anything worthwhile. =]

Best Answer

I don't how to fall in love. It's alot harder than it sounds. You don't fall in love, you work on love. It's hard work that I'm sure I want to do.

Best Answer

I think it varies by couple, but I agree that there is more work to it than most people realize. You've go the heart and the quality, just have to be patient. And for the record, being a virgin is sexy at any age, if you're waiting for the right person. =] Best wishes to you.

Best Answer

It might be sexy but only if you can get it to happen. Thanks for your help, Keith.

Best Answer

Lolzz. See they all want different things. They are confused. Sorry ladies but you are a naive creation of the creator

Best Answer

I am very naive, how did you know?

Best Answer

I am talking about the ladies. From your profile you seem a male creature

Best Answer

I'm not THAT naive. And I am a male creature (human) 31 years old. Lived 38% of my life without a female, what's another century or two, It's not like I'm missing out on anything.

Best Answer

Yes you are missing out a lot but that opposite sex creature will make you bamboozled.

Best Answer

I'd like to get bamboozled at least a few times, I've heard it will make your head spin.

Best Answer

Just be yourself and genuine.

Best Answer

a pizza, a beer and a nap. ;)

Best Answer

If it was only that simple, but 30 year old women want alot more than that. Why can't I be 16 again, I'd do it right and mess with girls like a boy should, and i wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

Best Answer

The thing is most women seem to not respect themselves so they are used to being treated badly. That makes them not know what they want and that hurts both sides.

Best Answer

Very possibly true, but I personally respect myself and even I don't always know what I want. Knowing what one truly desires can be a truly difficult thing sometimes. I really think though, is that women are contradictory. We like one thing...but we also like the opposite. For example, most women like the "bad boy" but they also like the "sensitive, brooding" type. We're just very complex creatures and it's annoying even to us. -sigh-

Best Answer

Yea while i respect peoples way of life, it frustrates me on what you said. It makes me wonder if all i did to make myself appealing was worth it.

Best Answer

It's not our "way of life" it's the way we were wired. It's not like we are complicated to be ********, you know. As for the other, making yourself into something you're not might attract "A" woman, but it likely won't attract the right one. You have to be who you are so that the right girl will see it and love you for exactly that.

Best Answer

i could not think of the right word, its pretty late where i live. Its just that my last ex made the first move and she told me how good looking she thought i was. But she just dumped me to sleep around.

Best Answer

So you had a bad experience with a *****. Keep on truckin', as it were. If finding the right woman was easy, it wouldn't be quite as amazing when it does happen.

Best Answer

Yea, its almost ironic how all these values of dressing well and respecting women etc does not work that well.

I mean i could be all charming but most of the times some women take it for granted.

Best Answer

"Some." Just like you said. Not all. You can't take a small sample of girls and assume you understand the whole damn race, ya feel? Don't give up, keep searching.

Best Answer

I know friends that are musicians that play rock and get women left and right, treat them badly, and they would do anything for them. They don't want the charming guy, he'd bore them. They want a guy who is over confident and treats them kind of rude, but is a mystery that she hoping to figure out and fix him.

Best Answer

yup and thats the only reason why he can act like that, if other people act that way they are *******. Everyone seems to have to be overly nice to make friends.

Best Answer

I bet you're right.

Best Answer