i can only watch it with the sound off.. those girls annoy me when they yell.. oh baby . yea yea yea oh yea f*k me hard .. its like b!tch shut up and just take it already .. oh yea that and I hate to see girls with fake boobies it just looks so weird i dont know how that turns men on.

Best Answer

totally agree.!!

Best Answer

yeah and where do they get that **** music from ruins it all

Best Answer

Agreed ! alot of the women look plastic! and to be all the blondes look the same..! lol

Best Answer

THANK YOU! I was watching one last night. Girl was totally hot but her damn fake yelling and trying to cuss and talk dirty just got me right out of the mood. There are very few fake boobs I like but yeah I would rather see small boobs then those plastic shiny weird shaped things. ::sigh::

Best Answer

My husband and I often wach **** together. He usally searched for **** that will help me learn how to please him better. I find it very helpful. He also use **** if he can't be with me. It's fine with me. I prefer to use me for sex satisifaction but with his work there are times when he can't. I understand. I do find certain kinds of **** make me horny.

Best Answer

I don't mind it. I especially like to watch it with my man, than take complete advantage of him.

Best Answer

I like it. It's hot.

Best Answer

Honestly it bores the hell out of me liked it when i was like 15 but now i like torture hentai better or the slap the ***** spank the ***** torture kind scream ***** i hate all <br />
your moaning. if i were to enjoy watching **** again they would have to make it gothic with piercings and darkness not stupid blonde's with big boobs i could make a more <br />
enjoyable **** than those guys if i made a **** movie it would never stay on the shelves.

Best Answer

I will watch it once in awhile. It's like I go on spurts when I will look it up every day, then go weeks w/o even think about looking at it. When I do watch, I like group sex stuff like 3somes and more, and i love to see guys ejakulate. Thats the hottest part.

Best Answer

Some of it I quite enjoy, but that falls more in the realm of erotica...

Best Answer

I always liked ****. When I got with guys I would ask them to watch it with me and they acted all weird. My husband doesn't watch it but he lets me put it on for sex. I love my husband and I'm totally attracted to him but I like to watch a little **** to get started. Brings my freak side out and gives me ideas. I turn the sound down but I'm so picky. The girl has to be pretty and a little thick the super skinny girls makes me feel like I'm looking at a 10 year old and I get super grossed out. Then there can't be old *** men (unless they are really attractive) and why do they put big ol' fat guys!? I'm sorry but they put girls at a certain standard what the hell? Even if I was a guy I would not want to see a fat dude screwing some girl and his gut getting in the way ::shrug::

Best Answer

I really cannot stand it. I think it is the reason why men today have trouble understanding the importance of romance, foreplay, and patience. **** flicks are usually 30 mins long each scene which encompasses everything, when in reality women require a min of 15 mins to get aroused before oral. Oral can range btw 5 min (if you are really skilled) to 30 mins, then sex. I mean if men are watching **** since before having sex then whatever they see they apply it to their sex life and this has become a vicious cycle. In addition to the fake moans, fake breasts ahh they don't even kiss and make out. Id rather watch amateur **** with its bad lighting, terrible cameras I'd see it because most of it has more passion than the crap that's out there.

Best Answer

It's better to watch po*n than to cheat on your partner. But if your partner prefers virtual sex rather than you, it becomes a problem! If he does not touch you anymore, and rejects you when you want to have sex, then he could be addicted to it!!

Best Answer

i love ****......

Best Answer

I love it!

Best Answer

Not my thing

Best Answer

It's great when I get really frightened or angry and need to 'data dump'. <br />
Otherwise, I find it quite boring.

Best Answer

sick... but I'm only a kid so I don't think my opinion matters xD

Best Answer