By hands Mouth...swallow Face/Hair Breasts Belly *** Other???
softhands1966 softhands1966 41-45, F 63 Answers Apr 20, 2012

On my **** and ***! I love to rub it in!

Best Answer

It is too bad that internet **** has taken up the art of ******* on a woman's face, breasts or belly ... the reason is to make the **** more active appearing. Women don't like having *** on their faces! or their breasts or belly ... they like it where they want the man to put it: in their vagina or their mouth.<br />
Grow up, fools ... ******* on a woman's face is unbelievably idiotic. <br />
Sad thing is that most young men are learning about sex from the internet ... and never realizing their error. My advice? Find yourself an older woman and let her teach you.

Best Answer

You got that right. I do not like it on my face or hair.

Best Answer

I'm not so sure about that, I believe it depends on the girl really. For example....my 42 yr old ex used to love it on her face and even more on her ****. I'm talking LOVE *** on her face and ****!
But my current wife (27 yr old Japanese) hates *** on her face. She does however enjoy it on her **** and stomach the best though. She also doesn't like the feeling of *** inside her. I have also dated other women that are the opposite, some don't really care and just want to please their man. It all depends, but I do gotta say that some girls actually enjoy their men shooting their load on them.

Best Answer

in cuunt<br />
or over belly, bush, ****, face, ***, mouth

Best Answer

I like it inside of me, but that's not always an option. On my back, belly, breast... just not in my hair or face (unless it's inside my mouth, muuah!).

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

In my puss!

Best Answer

Where ever we decide to. I like variety. Do something different to always make it erotic.

Best Answer

In the ****! only if she is pregnant and wants it on her belly will I. Otherwise it is all internal.

Best Answer

My wife likes it deep in her puss, or in her mouth from me. We swing, and she enjojs the other guys to squirt on her tummy and back by removing their condom just in time to do so.

Best Answer

i like when im banging hard,i pull out and she finishes me off by sucking me off and then takes the load.

Best Answer

In her mouth and then she gives me a big kiss and shares it with me!

Best Answer

Inside her is what I love the most but if I had to choose another place it would have to be on her lower back just at the top of her *** crack.

Best Answer

Nice !!!!

Best Answer

I prefer mouth but where ever she desires I am to please. Just happy with action I get lol!

Best Answer

As a man I would love to *** inside a woman's ***. I am attracted to female bottoms for their shape and dream of shooting my *** inside their ***. It is simply heaven for me.

Best Answer

Deep down my throat (every drop and some **** as well) every morning and they also go deep in my ***..

Best Answer

Mouth....swallow for sure is my favorite

Best Answer

I always like to shoot my *** deep inside of a woman.

Best Answer

In the ******, down the hatch, on the back or in the crack

Best Answer

Saw him at the venetian in vegas 11-12 yrs ago, good show. First but far from the last comedian I ever saw

Best Answer

In her mouth is my favorite

Best Answer

My gf likes it on her **** :)

Best Answer

so do i

Best Answer

Mouth...swallow

Best Answer

Me too !!!

Best Answer