On my **** and ***! I love to rub it in!

Best Answer

in cuunt<br />
or over belly, bush, ****, face, ***, mouth

Best Answer

I like it inside of me, but that's not always an option. On my back, belly, breast... just not in my hair or face (unless it's inside my mouth, muuah!).

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

It is too bad that internet **** has taken up the art of ******* on a woman's face, breasts or belly ... the reason is to make the **** more active appearing. Women don't like having *** on their faces! or their breasts or belly ... they like it where they want the man to put it: in their vagina or their mouth.<br />
Grow up, fools ... ******* on a woman's face is unbelievably idiotic. <br />
Sad thing is that most young men are learning about sex from the internet ... and never realizing their error. My advice? Find yourself an older woman and let her teach you.

Best Answer

You got that right. I do not like it on my face or hair.

Best Answer

In my puss!

Best Answer

My wife likes it deep in her puss, or in her mouth from me. We swing, and she enjojs the other guys to squirt on her tummy and back by removing their condom just in time to do so.

Best Answer

i like when im banging hard,i pull out and she finishes me off by sucking me off and then takes the load.

Best Answer

Inside her is what I love the most but if I had to choose another place it would have to be on her lower back just at the top of her *** crack.

Best Answer

Nice !!!!

Best Answer

I prefer mouth but where ever she desires I am to please. Just happy with action I get lol!

Best Answer

As a man I would love to *** inside a woman's ***. I am attracted to female bottoms for their shape and dream of shooting my *** inside their ***. It is simply heaven for me.

Best Answer

Mouth....swallow for sure is my favorite

Best Answer

I always like to shoot my *** deep inside of a woman.

Best Answer

My gf likes it on her **** :)

Best Answer

so do i

Best Answer

****.

Best Answer

I like it when the woman is on top riding me and I'm ready to *** , I tell her and she slides me out of her and she grabs my **** with all her ***** juices and starts ******* me off and I shoot my hot load all over , it get's on her hand and everywhere else then she sucks what is left of it off the head of my ****.

Best Answer

I have tried nutting on her belly or boobs....but I always end up doing it in her who-who.

Best Answer

Inside. Besides that it depends on how / where she is doing it. It's up to her where I *** when I'm not in charge.

Best Answer

I like to shoot inside wife's sweet *****.

Best Answer

Yea I missed that option. Oh well

Best Answer

if im giving him head i prefer to swallow.. but on occasion i love when he aims for my mouth and it goes on my face and in my hair

Best Answer

My wife likes it on her **** so she can rub it in, but sometimes she likes it on her *** when we're in doggy.

Best Answer