godgiftowomen godgiftowomen 22-25, M 20 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Community

I would lay plastic rap on my couches if he came to visit...dating is out of the question.

Best Answer

Best Answer

hahaha.. your comment just made my day :)

Best Answer

No but I wouldn't date him. I would wonder why he felt the need to tell me how many women he has dated and why would I bother with someone who is looking to increase his number of dates.

Best Answer

Not intimidated just afraid of catching something......and if he has to brag about it then theres probably not enough room in bed for me, him and his ego.

Best Answer

i hear that

Best Answer

yes, mainly because what if one of your dates is a friend of mine? no one wants to date a guy that slept with hundreds of women

Best Answer

I sure will.. It didn't happen by chance or just because he was a bit unlucky. The number is alarming. He's either a playboy or he's making very wrong choices and ends up with wrong women.

Best Answer

I will not feel intimidated but wonder a lot of things<br />
STD's????<br />
why it didn't work with the previous 300 women? lol<br />
ummm yeah

Best Answer

I wouldn't feel intimidated. I simply wouldn't date him.

Best Answer

They should consider the REASON He has dated so many Women. :)

Best Answer

Not intimidated. Just wouldn't date him at all. What a turn off!

Best Answer

Intimidated? No,the question is ,what do you have,I would be afraid of you....with all the "Std's" they have out here today. I wouldn't mess with you!

Best Answer

this is a question i never dated 300 women and i dont have no std okay you miss the question

Best Answer

That's my answer to your question,what you have a guilty conscience? If it don't apply let it "Fly"!

Best Answer

there is no guilt understand you answer my question

Best Answer

Yes,I did! So accept my answer and chill!

Best Answer

No I wouldn't feel intimidated but I wouldn't get my hopes up either. I'd just be my glorious self and enjoy that night (or three ;) ) lol.

Best Answer

i wouldnt want to date a man who has dated that many women. i think it would make me feel uncomfortable in that if he hasnt met his miss right after 300 he never will

Best Answer

not intimidated, grossed out. Why would I want to be a part of some "conquest list"? Nope nope nope.

Best Answer