growingwisdom growingwisdom 22-25, M 18 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Men - Their cruelty and inability to express themselves.

Best Answer

I don't understand why attractive men think because all the women in their circle like them and are attracted to them that EVERYONE is suppose to be. It doesn't work like that. I also don't understand how some men can claim that they are a "man" and live with their friends when they are 30+ and wait for a women (preferably rich) to come along at their own WILL to save them. I am confused!

Best Answer

As a male, I do not understand why some women: <br />
1. think every man wants to be with her <br />
2. are so quick to judge men for their actions but they do the same or worse

Best Answer

As a female, I do not understand why some men:
1. think every woman wants to be with him
2. are so quick to belittle women, but they act worse than women

Best Answer

Men are easy to understand...Woman, Food, then any combination of: Sports, Cars, Technology, Games, Food, Woman, Beer.....

Best Answer

You forgot Sleep between Sex and Food

Best Answer

1.I don't understand why men stop doing the things they did to get you once they have you.<br />
2. I also don't understand why some of them shake their head fast when they're giving me oral.

Best Answer

I can answer number one, but not number two, lol! The romantic stuff they did to court you wasn't natural. It was all just a way to woo you into bed. It worked, didn't it, lol?

Best Answer

1. Actually no !Sometimes we haven't slept together yet and it's mainly for that reason. When men start slacking off, I drop a few hints and if they don't get it,then on to the next one.
2. Every man that has giving me oral wasn't always someone who tried to romance me to get it. Just like men like to get their d*ck sucked with no strings attached well, sometimes so do I too!

Best Answer

Why women will expect you to open the door for them just so they end up in line first.<br />
Why do women leave you alone at a dinner table to go powder and freshen up the make up but when they are going down the road at 70mph in front of you, they will make you watch her through the mirror.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You just want 2 things I don't understand about women?!? I gotta whittle this book down to just 2? Lol

Best Answer

lol go ahead let them out

Best Answer

only one thing - why men try to or think they can understand women and vice-versa .....

Best Answer

Why when a woman says, "Do what you want." doing what you want is a bad idea but when a man says, "Do what you want." doing what you want is perfectly okay? Is that one, two, or four things? I lost count.

Best Answer

I don't get why guys had to sow alot of seeds and I don't get why men hang their trousers down low low we can see their cracks. They look stupid like that.

Best Answer

Women:<br />
Insist on dating/marrying a$$holes who mistreat them.<br />
Always lie about what they want in a man when any reasonable guy knows they only want money and good looks.

Best Answer

Woah,woah pal......not ALL women lie about what they want in a man.Don't jump to conclusions here.

Best Answer

49 years of experience is hardly a "conclusion" dear.

Best Answer

Ditto for men

Best Answer

Why women in their 50 say "hes a catch"<br />
When women in their 20 say "eww".

Best Answer

I don't get why guys had to sow alot of seeds and I don't get why men hang their trousers down low low we can see their cracks. It ain't sexy nor clever.

Best Answer