meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 21 Answers Dec 14, 2010

I definitely could. Women are hot.

Best Answer

I can find another woman attractive, yes... but not in a sexual or romantic way. I have no desire to have intimate relations with other women - there's just so many many men out there to choose from and I enjoy a man so much!<br />
LOL

Best Answer

I am sorry about this but I could not resist the temptation......ahem ........OHHHHH WOOK AT THE LUTTLE PUPPY! ITSSSOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!! AWWWWWW CUUUUTE PUPPY COME HERE WUTTLE PUPPY I WANNA BITE YOUR NOSE!!!sorry as you were-I think it was something about er ah.......oh............sorry bout that.........one those girl things-------sorry as you were mah bad!.................*sneaks back in to peek*

Best Answer

I think in general women are very beautiful, but I am not sexually attracted to all of them. Just some of them. ; ) I like boys, too.

Best Answer

No and hell no!

Best Answer

I have had three girl crushes....but never anything sexual. I just found them to be very attractive and interesting. Love men though. :-D LOL.

Best Answer

I tried once when I was very young...my brother told me that I had to be gay because he was...turns out I'm not.

Best Answer

I think there are some women that are beautiful but I have no interest in relations with them. Now if a beautiful woman comes along that seriously challenges me then I might be tempted to rise to that challenge but it would have to be worth it to me--an incentive of some kind.

Best Answer

Theres just something indefinite about a womans beauty... <br />
I have been attracted to very few! women. But I've realised im very very very picky when it comes to it. <br />
I dont think I could be intimate with a woman if shes been with a man--> thats just me... And I couldn't be intimate with her if she had no personality.

Best Answer

Yes i have felt atraccted to women(some not all) but only during an specific time of the month where i get very very horny but i love men.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

My preference is for women; being one; being with them; loving them.

Best Answer

Yes, I have attractions to women and I love it. i have been intimate with a women and the connection you can have is so amazing. It's a beautiful thing.

Best Answer

I'm bi so yes.

Best Answer

yes and u one of them

Best Answer

No and no.

Best Answer