meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 24 Answers Dec 14, 2010

I definitely could. Women are hot.

Best Answer

I can find another woman attractive, yes... but not in a sexual or romantic way. I have no desire to have intimate relations with other women - there's just so many many men out there to choose from and I enjoy a man so much!<br />
LOL

Best Answer

I am sorry about this but I could not resist the temptation......ahem ........OHHHHH WOOK AT THE LUTTLE PUPPY! ITSSSOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!! AWWWWWW CUUUUTE PUPPY COME HERE WUTTLE PUPPY I WANNA BITE YOUR NOSE!!!sorry as you were-I think it was something about er ah.......oh............sorry bout that.........one those girl things-------sorry as you were mah bad!.................*sneaks back in to peek*

Best Answer

I think in general women are very beautiful, but I am not sexually attracted to all of them. Just some of them. ; ) I like boys, too.

Best Answer

No and hell no!

Best Answer

I have had three girl crushes....but never anything sexual. I just found them to be very attractive and interesting. Love men though. :-D LOL.

Best Answer

I tried once when I was very young...my brother told me that I had to be gay because he was...turns out I'm not.

Best Answer

I think there are some women that are beautiful but I have no interest in relations with them. Now if a beautiful woman comes along that seriously challenges me then I might be tempted to rise to that challenge but it would have to be worth it to me--an incentive of some kind.

Best Answer

Theres just something indefinite about a womans beauty... <br />
I have been attracted to very few! women. But I've realised im very very very picky when it comes to it. <br />
I dont think I could be intimate with a woman if shes been with a man--> thats just me... And I couldn't be intimate with her if she had no personality.

Best Answer

Yes i have felt atraccted to women(some not all) but only during an specific time of the month where i get very very horny but i love men.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

My preference is for women; being one; being with them; loving them.

Best Answer

By nature almost all women respond sexually to both men and other women. Nurture determines if the are comfortable acting on it. I don't consider myself bi, I am married happily to a man and love sex with him. We have had ********** with other women, some great some fizzle. I have open permission from him to be with other women on my own as long as I tell him about the experiences. Most of those experiences did not go much past kissing and holding each other, usually breast play because I love touching and being touched. Rarely has it involved more sexually. When it has as with all such encounters, some were amazingly satisfying while others clumsy and regrettable. If your stable enough I recommend every women at least once in their lives try being with another women.

Best Answer

im teen girl i wllway looked at older women wonder what it be like to date one

Best Answer

Of course and yes. If you are attracted to someone then you would expect in time the relationship to become intimate. No difference if it's same sex or opposite sex.

Best Answer

Yes, I have attractions to women and I love it. i have been intimate with a women and the connection you can have is so amazing. It's a beautiful thing.

Best Answer

I'm bi so yes.

Best Answer

yes and u one of them

Best Answer

No and no.

Best Answer