If i came up to you in a very nice way, and asked you, Hi how are you, enjoying the BBQ? would you ignore me?
YoungHeartedSoul YoungHeartedSoul 41-45, M 9 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Romance & True Love

If I got a good vibe from you I would try to converse but I'm shy so you might think I was standoffish.

Best Answer

If i was eating i'd act like a lesbian so you'd leave me alone.

Best Answer

I would be mildly flattered (because you are so much younger than I am), but I would certainly be polite and converse with you if you wanted to. Completely ignoring anyone who tries to start a friendly conversation is simply rude, and says more about the woman than it does about you.

Best Answer

I guess NYC women are very rude..thats how it seems at least.

Best Answer

I've lived in a lot of different kinds of places. Both men and women tend to be ruder in big cities. Small town people are much friendlier. I think it's because you are more likely to run into the person again in a small town.

Best Answer

Sounds about right, I have been upstate NY many times and yes people are much friendlier.

Best Answer

way to be supportive, dude

Best Answer

I don't know.. I would be friendly but curious on your intentions... Mhmm...

Best Answer

Well let's say It progressed to something flirtatious

Best Answer

I'd rather you were friendly.. than led up to the flirty part.. It would be flattering.. But I'd want to get to know you rather than just having the flirty...

Best Answer

It would depend on what you're saying but if you are just introducing yourself and saying hi, I don't see a problem with that.

Best Answer

Some women have such a big guard up, they will shun any guy away.

Best Answer

I think you're generalizing a bit, are you interested in her or flirting or just being friendly, but put yourself in the shoes of a woman getting unwanted attention from you...if she responds at all a lot of guys would think she may be interested and wouldn't stop.

Best Answer

Well it seems to be that a lot of women have their guard up because a lot of moron guys out there ruin it for the good guys. If i am interested in her I would start out with a nice congo like I mentioned above.

Best Answer