the periods for sure!

Best Answer

Periods . When a man bleeds once a month for a week then he can bi tch about it

Best Answer

is it the physical pain/discomfort that's worse for you? Isn't emotional pain worse than physical pain, usually?

Best Answer

I have more pain than mood swings.

Best Answer

i meant more the emotional pain of the guy

Best Answer

Oh I think it depends on how emotional she is. If she's crying a lot that's ok. If she's violent in her words to you then you will have that pain. Every woman treats people different . It just depends on who she is and how she acts. Does that make sense?

Best Answer

yeah of course ;)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

The drama with the woman putting the burden of helping fix her mood/problems on me, the guy. What makes you think I have the magic bullet to fix your issue? I ask her to talk about specifically what is bithering her, she is unable to verbalize things, than she gets mad at me for not trying to help her. Excuse me, but didn't I ask you to verbalize things? It helps focus the problems for her and it gives me a better idea of what is going on. I have been in a few of these relationships, I am weary about these types of relationship issues and it has been known to be a deal breaker on occassion.

Best Answer

I think they need an emotional punch bag or some variation of a rock sometimes

Best Answer

Us having to deal with it. Lets look at some of the symptoms: Change in temperature, aches and pains, stomach trouble, uncontrolled loss of fluids... sounds like the flu to me. And it can't be that bad, because last time I had those symptoms I could barely stand up let alone muster the energy to ruin anybody's day.

Best Answer

i have to play devils advocate - flu doesnt give us mood swings though does it?

Best Answer

And if it did? You still can't do anything when you're like that, and I don't know about you, but having the flu royally ****** me off.

Best Answer

for me i just want to be left alone (unless people are being quiet)

Best Answer

Oh I hear ya.

Best Answer

oh by far the silly female period drama,,, anything that happens over and over again,, like clockwork,, ALL men DO quickly and easily adapt to. like WORK,, which btw,, doesn't last only 5-6 days mtly.<br />
Period abuse way easily makes my top 10 of how women have complete control over their men ( boys? )

Best Answer

lol id be interested in hearing about the other 9

Best Answer

sure my pleasure,, #1 of course is how most girls/wives totally emasculate their men,, mostly by denying them access to their 3 fav openings :); #2 is how all girls lie,, or seduce their men into marrying them,, as in,, I've never known ONE guy who, b4 saying 'I DO' had to ask his g/f to blow him; #3 is how that hot hot sex disappears near instantly w/in 3 mts of 1st born babies,,

Best Answer

to continue,, #4 w/modern divorce laws,, women make out like Willy Sutton bank robbers aka,, it PAYS almost all girls to 'lose' their hubbies ,,, best part be ,, ALL LEGALLY; next child support,, if the ex has d dough,, he won't anymore,, no way costs $1k/mt/kid to feed and clothe any of them ( and my $1k is way low)

Best Answer

then there's the natural born **** factor,, which today stat wise in the USA is,,, over 50% of married girls cheat,, anxious to do so too,, then there's the so called 'motherly instinct' give me a break,, stas again,, omg,, don't ya just hate F A C T S ?

Best Answer

as of 2010 25% of all USA births were by CZ,, 90% were not medically indicated; 75% ( 3/4ths) of the 25% total, were by appointment,, wow such way loving moms,, 'get the kid ouuta my way,, I need to do lunch u know ?

Best Answer

im sensing you've been screwed over a few times?

Best Answer

nope, same as Joe Friday,, just the facts ma'am :)

Best Answer

this my #1 fav ,, ur driving ur car,, hubbie d passenger,, omg,, flat tire,, who ALWAYS CHANGES THE TIRE ? bingo , there u go,, no equality at all,,, until that changes ( guys don't hold ur breath), there'll be no 'real' equality,,,

Best Answer

and here's the sweet part, about all of that,, IT IS FACT,, not my opinion,,, ask any married or was b4 guy. Guys know this ain't bs,, never met ONE married guy who while hangin' w/his boys,, has ever said 'wow sex w/my wife keeps getting better' never heard that said anyplace I've partied on earth,,

Best Answer

s lut

Best Answer

As far as equality goes - people can only be equal as far as their abilities allow and some people still like girls to be girls and guys to be guys. Changing a tyre is a guy thing. Other things like cooking and cleaning are unisex now.

Best Answer

yea but sure does speak loudly,, shouts out,, there's no desire on u girl's part to walk the walk,, only just all over to talk the talk,,, NYC common saying time ; we say,, money talks and bull s hit walks,,,

Best Answer

i dont really understand what you're saying

Best Answer

Make sure she doesn't see this one or your arse is grass!

Best Answer

haha maybe ill delete it later

Best Answer

just get some earplugs.

Best Answer

Lol i think i would be in for a lot worse if i did that

Best Answer

Both.. I feel for the guys who have to deal with my emotional rollercoaster. All I can say is I really don't want to be that way, it just can't be helped

Best Answer

I'm expecting everyone to be biased on this one - i guess maybe this is why guys are naturally less sensitive than women - they had to evolve to deal with periods lol

Best Answer

Why dont you try to reasure her before the bom explodes and try to understand that it is all driven by something that she cant control. Give her support and love and you will see it change for you. It works for me

Best Answer

Well i havent had much experience dealing with it, i have to admit and I have yet to learn to keep it in mind. I just tend to upset her by making jokes that she would usually find funny, but doesnt because of her period

Best Answer

Ask her before the time, what does she want from you in that cycle. she will tell you

Best Answer

alright i'll try to remember that ;)

Best Answer

I have, the vast majority of the time it doesn't work. I have become a target for her verbal abuse.

Best Answer

what does she say when you bring it up (About being a target for verbal abuse)?

Best Answer

If all els fails, sit her down and tell her that she will have to leave if she keep on misbehaving. Ps dont do this while she is on, you might die

Best Answer

Best Answer