Harvey Weinstein has revealed that he is planning a movie starring Meryl Streep that he hopes will bring down the gun industry. The mega-producer let the yet-unannounced plan slip during an interview with radio host Howard Stern. 'I shouldn’t say this, but I’ll tell it to you, Howard. I’m going to make a movie with Meryl Streep, and we’re going to take this head-on,' he said on Wednesday. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540727/Harvey-Weinstein-Meryl-Streep-making-movie-make-NRA-wish-werent-alive.html#ixzz2qk2PN9dR
Kadie101 Kadie101 41-45, F 5 Answers Jan 18, 2014 in Politics

Good news for humanity.

Best Answer

NRA flexed its muscles and all the maggots went to water.There may be a ripple or two but in the morning it will be business as usual.

Best Answer

It wouldn't surprise me.

Best Answer

More swill from effete liberal a$$holes who are happy to make dozens of shoot-em-up violent films and them are aghast that kids shoot people.

Best Answer