Harvey Weinstein has revealed that he is planning a movie starring Meryl Streep that he hopes will bring down the gun industry. The mega-producer let the yet-unannounced plan slip during an interview with radio host Howard Stern. 'I shouldn’t say this, but I’ll tell it to you, Howard. I’m going to make a movie with Meryl Streep, and we’re going to take this head-on,' he said on Wednesday. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540727/Harvey-Weinstein-Meryl-Streep-making-movie-make-NRA-wish-werent-alive.html#ixzz2qk2PN9dR
Kadie101 Kadie101 41-45, F 5 Answers Jan 18 in Politics

What message?? Perhaps those who would further restrict and destroy our rights need to get the message.

Thee Constitution is in place, he US Supreme Court has ruled on cases many times. Its the law of the land. Either accept these facts or more to another country.

Best Answer

Hey, settle down. Don't shoot the messenger. (excuse the pun) ;)

Best Answer

Your posting is obviously from an anti-gun, anti-gun rights prospective. No one forces you or anyone to own a gun or other weapon. The issue has been settled. The courts have ruled many times on the issue. Hopefully, those who are anti-gun will never be in a position where they or their body guards have to draw and use a weapon.

Best Answer

"yawwwwwwwn"

Best Answer

Fukk that Jew

Best Answer

You sound like a very intelligent human being.
Where were you educated?

Best Answer

Good news for humanity.

Best Answer

NRA flexed its muscles and all the maggots went to water.There may be a ripple or two but in the morning it will be business as usual.

Best Answer

It wouldn't surprise me.

Best Answer

More swill from effete liberal a$$holes who are happy to make dozens of shoot-em-up violent films and them are aghast that kids shoot people.

Best Answer