I'm not religious, I don't believe we are set a path in life or "destined", but I feel it's very likely that if you travel the world and experience a variety of things then one would be that much more capable of meeting someone whom is their "soulmate" so to speak, or close to that. :)

Best Answer

Some people never find ANY one.

Best Answer

I know, seems unfair that its impossible to let people find one another.

Best Answer

There are no soulmates. Only infactuations, obsessions and short lived love. We women seriously need to get our heads out of the clouds and into harsh reality.

Best Answer

not everyone can find a soul mate because they may not never meet.,

Best Answer

That's my thinking behind the question, its just impossible to meet every person on the earth to discover a soulmate.

Best Answer

Who said there is only one soul mate per person? They lied.

Best Answer

The people who make slushy romance films and novels.

Best Answer

They're *really* not helping. There is no *one*, just a group of people you're very compatible with, and the odds are you'll run across one of them at some point. Don't panic! :)

Best Answer

I know, but the romantic in me wants to believe otherwise! Haha, one day i'll be obliviously happy with someone, I don't really care if they are or are not the "one". :)

Best Answer