They live next door they c everything when. I go town they go to town they watch what I buy and. How much I spent then give. A full report back to my husband and tell him that he needs to me that I don't need any of what I bought me and my hubby is feed up with this
ashleyandtodd ashleyandtodd 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 24, 2012

Tell your husband to confront them or you just buy hookers and tell them to **** off. Either way, a very powerful message will occur.

Best Answer

Have your husband confront them. You shouldn't have to say anything to them.

Best Answer

done tried that but it didn't help it made it worse now they say I'm hiding stuff

Best Answer

If they are harassing you, you need to talk to your husband and see if there is a way for you to move far away from them. If that's not possible, approach them. Let them know that stalking is illegal and if they continue you will get the police involved. Everyone deserves privacy, they need to respect yours.

Best Answer

We are moving thank god ...just waiting on the final paper work think I will try the stalker thing cause I still got 58 more days here

Best Answer

I'm sorry but your grammar is horrendous...

Best Answer

Well sorry my grammar isn't up to par for you I didn't read any wheres that I had to use proper grammar. On here so if don't like my grammar don't read it

Best Answer

Well, you don't have to use proper grammar if you don't like, but it'd just to be nice to read a question that makes sense and doesn't look like it was written by a juvenile.

Best Answer

Don't read it then

Best Answer