yeah, it was well over 35 degrees today (feels like 50)! and bloody humid! My outdoor thermometer is Imperial for some reason (must be really old), its 8:30pm and 90 degrees... wtf?
chips24 chips24 18-21, M 27 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Summer 2012 in Chicago, Illinois in the United States. 85˚ Fahrenheit in MARCH! In July...round 115˚ and humid as a fish's gut. It was AWESOME. Then again I spent most of my time in the water swimming or surfing.

Best Answer

42 c in the shade today and over 40 for the past week, storms forecast this weekend to take the edge off. Neighbours have been going around checking on elderly peeps to make sure they're coping ok. Hotter than normal, usually around mid 30s this time of year in Hungary.

Best Answer

Well, I'm in Texas, so...

Best Answer

It finally cooled off up hear in Wisconsin it's down to 77.<br />
The past few days it was 90 to 100 and that is unusual for this area.

Best Answer

Oh man it's like 85+ here! *melting*

Best Answer

I wish. Unfortunalty I live in England. the only extreme weather warnings we get are rain, wind and snow. I do love how people love talking about the weather, you got loads of aswers lol.

Best Answer

It's actually been relatively mild so far in OK, supposed to be heating up next week though.

Best Answer

It was humid & 97 with a heat index of 103 here in Baltimore. Same for tomorrow. Thank goodness for A/C.

Best Answer

Yep - Denver is much hotter than normal----------but it could not possibly be man made global warming ---- because I am not convinced by the plethora of scientific evidence (sarcasm).

Best Answer

It's summer time in Phoenix, it's a might retarded hot

Best Answer

Yes. I'm dying here!

Best Answer

I wish. cloudy and mild here

Best Answer

94 here with a dew point of 68

Best Answer

Yes, in fact, and it sucks, because I still have to do my daily jog in this heat!

Best Answer