PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

love of child: innocence and encouragement<br />
love of woman: passion and fire<br />
love of man: courage and faith<br />
love of parent: dependence and guidance

Best Answer

Second best answer. Thank you.

Best Answer

parent:unconditional, man+woman:conditional

Best Answer

Words to describe love? I am not sure that can be done. Actions are far better for this. Picking up a child and holding them close as their tears dampen your chest before fading away as the child is comforted by the warmth of the arms around them and the beat of your heart. No words to match the action. Bending down and kissing my mothers forehead and watching the smile on her face, we are both filled with love as we part after a good visit. Her eyes walking my with me to the car as her body cannot and my turning and smiling then nodding at her as I touch my hat before entering the car is way we both know loves. No words to match those actions either. I stand by the coffin and touch his cold hand as my tears fall on my fathers body. I stand in the morgue and touch his cold hand as my tears fall on my sons body. And I feel them within as my tears carry some of the pain away from my tortured soul, I feel them beneath the pain living in me with all they have given me and I am filled with the love from the 2 finest men I have ever known. Love that will live in me and carry me long after their bodies are just memories. What words to describe this? There are none. Love is not a thing for words. It has to be lived and experienced to be known.

Best Answer

*applauds* Such eloquent words of love, demorcan. You never disappoint me. xox

Best Answer

I adore you demmi! :)

Best Answer

Love of a child? Sweet and innocent<br />
Love of a Parent? without conditions<br />
Love of a Woman? Trusting and vulnerable<br />
Love of a Man? Strong and True

Best Answer

But your words are accurate. The love of a man? This is sad. Can you spin it?

Best Answer

You are right, and yes I have changed it

Best Answer

Basic Latin. All of them, presumably, would have the suffix 'philia', meaning, love, or the love of - the translation is debatable - so the love of of a woman may be gynophilia; the love of a man may be androphilia, a parent (specifically an elderly parent), MAY be senophilia. Of course, we are all to horribly familiar with the initial part of your question. I suppose it could be construed as a wonderful, loving feeling... but it just fu*cking isn't, is it? I love my step-daughter, which is a good thing, I care for her deeply and would do anything within my power to make sure she has the best possible chance in life. If I was to extend that sort of love to a strangers child (a neighbor for instance), then I would be slammed up in a nine by six, before the evening news came on. It's ******* ridiculous, every time I go and get some groceries, I keep my eyes firmly fixed on the horizon - I ain't taking any chances.

Best Answer

I loved your words. And your passion. I love Latin too. This is sad, though..And I hear you.

Best Answer

good experience

Best Answer