I heard web masters make great money. If you know HTML and JAVA you'll probably do quite handsomely.

Best Answer

At one time, you could do alright with HTML and JAVA. Not today. My son has a degree in web programming, worked as a web master, and is currently a web programming manager. HTML is a dinosaur that real programmers laugh at. To make money as a web master requires a lot of technical knowledge and programming knowledge. If you don't know at least a half dozen programming languages, finding good paying and stead work can be a challenge. Sorry.

Best Answer

I make some good money working with ZNZ. It's a very renowned online business, here's how it works: <br />
As you might know, many companies have offers to promote their products in order "reel in" prospective customers. You've probably seen this everywhere – free trials, promotional discounts, coupons, etc.<br />
Our company, ZNZ, provides our website as a hub for all these different offers, many of which are from Fortune 500 companies. These companies pay ZNZ for that (rather than spending thousands upon thousands on advertising). That money is then dispersed to us, the sponsors. We are basically ZNZs marketing department. It’s outsourced to people working at home like myself. And one day perhaps you as well! We simply direct people to ZNZ and that’s it. They complete a FREE offer and you receive a minimum of $20 directly in your pocket!! That's better than most commission-ba<x>sed jobs. Keep in mind you can make $130 rather than $20 with hardly any extra effort!! There are different payouts, depending on certain offer completions. I know it might sound confusing at first, but it's really easy once you get the hang of it. ZNZ is recognized as the BEST work-at-home opportunity around. It has paid out over $6.5 million directly to people like you and me... Get in on the action while you still can!!<br />
Plus these offers are pretty darn valuable! There are many I still use to this day! Including the DiscoverMore Card which you've probably seen in commercials. I get 5% cashback for every purchase I make online. And it was completely FREE!! If you're a money-saving "coupon-clipper", ZNZ is the place for <br />
Keep in mind that you don't have to promote the offers. There's no need to chase anyone around saying "Here! Try this free trial!". In fact, what attracts people the most is the amazing business opportunity that ZNZ provides. That's what you'll be promoting, and that's how you'll make your money. No salesmanship necessary! It's really a beautiful thing - you spread the word and help increase people's revenue stream, while at the same time increasing your own!!<br />
Although ZNZ has been around for 5 years, the work-at-home market has only recently experienced a HUGE boost. And ZNZ is at the top of the list! More and more people are climbing aboard, and we expect the boat to only get bigger. That means there are thousands and thousands of people just waiting for an opportunity like this one. And you can be the one to present it to them!<br />
I posted a single Craigslist ad yesterday, and 9 people have responded. A handful of which are completing their offers as I type this! I can potentially earn a MINIMUM of $180 in one day - all from a single ad! Also like I said I can potentially earn even $130 per person - now that's a BIG payday! And posting on Craigslist is just scratching the surface! There are loads of methods to promote ZNZ and we can teach you how to set up your own website and back office to generate more leads. (more a

Best Answer

I have been working at home for 15 years (gosh I am telling my age LOL) I do medical transc<x>ription. It does take self-discipline, and the hardest part is normally when someone works outside the home, at the end of the day they go home; but when you work at home, you are already there. When I first started working at home, my work used to "nag" at me. I had set myself hours, but if I knew there was work, no matter what time it was, I would want to get it done. Its not like that as much anymore, but of course your pay is going to depend on your production. If you are interested and live in the US or Canada, you can go through Career Step for their program, although I truly don't know the specifics, i.e., how long the program takes to complete, etc. Good luck on your search! :)

Best Answer

My house mate works from home building Data basis and she puts in ungodly long hours in a day and doesn't have as much off time as you'd think

Best Answer

Unfortunately, good pay with out much experience is pretty much self negating. The people I know that do well working from home have specialized skill that are in demand. Medical transc<x>ription. Web programmer. Graphic artist. Engineering consultant. <br />
You might find something like the call center mentioned. Just be careful of the fine print. Often they require you to cover some costs or only pay you if there is a sale, which translates into little income or even financial loss for the average person. Good luck.

Best Answer