RedHotCrazyPerson RedHotCrazyPerson 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Community

I do what I can and I'm one of the few the proud and willing..

Best Answer

If you are single and able then try for the dream but temper your employment to the support you need to provide others.

Best Answer

Any time you can make a living doing what you love, consider yourself among the blessed few . If you can't make a living doing what you love, making a living some other way, if you have that opportunity, is a good deal and can lead to a satisfying life.

Best Answer

Follow your heart. You don't want to regret not doing what you love. On the other hand, you can start with something that makes a living, and work your way up .

Best Answer

this is sort of where I'm at now...

Best Answer

I'd love to work doing what I love, even if the income barely pays the bills. The mental stability and the satisfaction would be enough payment for me.

Best Answer

What worries me is will there really be mental stability if there is a lot of stress caused from barely being able to pay the bills or not being able to pay all of them?? Money holds too much weight on happiness :/

Best Answer

It ultimately depends what you want out of life. Personally I think people should always strive to do what they do best and generally enjoy their lives, but that's a hard life to live and choosing the other road by no means makes you a lesser person.

Best Answer

this is a positive attitude to this question...thank you.

Best Answer

Gotta hear both sides, and someone has to be the optimist!

Best Answer