I would personally prefer to be a working mom. My family's experience with financial difficulty has taught me to want to contribute something financially to the household and not just rely on my "future" husband. It will not be easy, but my efforts will be for my kids and our family's comfort. Nevertheless, I will not be perfect, but I will definitely do my best to be there for my children in every way I can. <br />
Women deserve the freedom to choose and find happiness with their choices. It is unfair that they are stereotyped by these choices--particularly on whether they choose to stay at home or work.

Best Answer

OMG!! I don't think that's a fair question. I still don't know the answer. I have 3 kids, and work out of neccessity. I don't like work that much, but I would DIE if I had to stay home all day with kids. <br />
I think there are benefits to both. Your kids are going to have to go to work someday, so having them see you as a role model of a working parent is good. They might not have any choice in the matter, because things seem to be getting worse, not better, and it's doubtful that any family in the future will be able to live on one income.<br />
Of course, staying at home is supposed to be good for the kids, but if you don't have any time to yourself, it's probably not doing anyone any favors.

Best Answer

Both -- work at home mom :)<br />
Charming Gift Store<br />
http://www.charminggiftstore.com<br />
Great Gift Baskets For Every Occasion!

Best Answer

Stay at home wife ;)

Best Answer

Im able to have both.I work 2-3hrs a day,during school hours, so Im able to be home.Trade off is.....7 DAYS A WEEK! It's worth it to be here for them.

Best Answer

Working mom. I don't have any children now, but when I do, I would like to still have a career. I work now, and I love my job way too much to leave it. And even if I do switch jobs, which I don't plan on doing, I'll want to work in the same area so I'm sure I'll still love it. <br />
I mean, of course I will love my (future) children and I'll be there for them, but I'm confident that I'll be able to balance my family life and my career.

Best Answer

I worked two days a week when my girls were little while my mother-in-law babysat. It was the best of both worlds. I used to call the days I worked my days off.

Best Answer

I've done both and they are each worth the effort!

Best Answer

I've done both... and I much prefer being a working mom.

Best Answer

I was a working mom since I began having my kids. I mean 40 hours a week. My children were in daycare/afterschool programs until 6pm. Honestly I would only get to see them when I took them to school, by the time i got home it was time for them to go to bed because i am a routine parent aswell. Well guess what after my oldest is now 10 and my youngest is now 7 and I have decided a year ago to stay home. I still work but I am now doing freelance work which I kind of decide when I want to work. The funny thing is I am a single mom with a supportive father of my children which helps. But my kids love that I am around. I actually get to have movie night with them. I make them cookies my son helps me cook dinner. I missed alot which makes me sad. But now I am available even when the school nurse calls I can just go get them with out panicking about the distance from my job to there school. I still work on the weekends but they are with there dad every weekend. During the week I meet with clients to set up things but I am still home. I mean you can work from home and still be with your kids. Don't let your job make you miss out on spending much valuable time with GODS GIFT TO A WOMAN.

Best Answer

I would prefer stay at home.

Best Answer

Stay at home for the kids.

Best Answer