Looking back in time we were around 1 billion in the 1800's. We were around 0.5 billion at the time of Christ? lets consider the fact that the modern man (Homo sapiens) has been around since 100 000 - 200 000 years ago... And it took all that time to reach 0,5 Billions, and it took only 1800 years to reach 1 Billion, and from there only 200 to reach 7 Bil's ?? :S
Minimaxhall Minimaxhall 26-30, M 5 Answers Aug 27 in Community

Some say just jam everyone into a place like Australia because they all would fit and then start breeding again all over the world. Change we can believe in . lol

Best Answer

I think the issue here is called sustainability :P many nations in the world have a lot of space for people... But can they be maintained??

Best Answer

Maintained? Lets see, what will happen if the lights go off for a extended amount of time. What do most Govt hate right now, electricity.

Best Answer

Hmmm... What about economical advancements? ensuring jobs, salary and a humane way of living?

Best Answer

Okay superman get to it, no time to play around. :)

Best Answer

Remember... YOU made me! :) So stick around bit more, and lets see what we can achieve :)

Best Answer

Darn right I made you lol, just call me the world bully lol.

Best Answer

And now I am part of making you as well! :D isn't this fun?! :D

Best Answer

few too many people, is that the point?

Best Answer

The point is anything... I just try to see where this thread leads. :P
The effects of such a large population or the effects of what a such low population was in contrast to it maybe? Idk.. I wanna hear what you think :)

Best Answer

I don't think we can say there are too many people just whether or not we have the recourses to care for all (medicine, food, shelter). I think that it's an interesting question regarding evolution and how things were and are now and how that has changed us as people. You should be a social anthropologist.

Best Answer

can we get the mathematical girl in on this convo?

Best Answer

Wow. Such a fine answer! :) Thank you. And Ill look into that actually... Who knows... Might be exactly what I wanna do :P
And yes... It raises some questions and makes the imagination fly. :)

Best Answer

Sure. Invite her :D

Best Answer

its called logarithmic lol

Best Answer

Along with unexpected events such as war, disease, natural disasters ect ofc :P But yes it is called that indeed ^^,
I think it's fascinating how society tries to compensate with this scaling :P

Best Answer

eventually we will die off like bacteria lol

Best Answer

WE sure do... Our time in history at present moment stretches from around 1915 - 2014.... Lets say if we're lucky and all that, the people who were born in the 1970's will live to approx 2050... with relatively good health and up and doing stuff... So we live in the time where we have seen and know most of what has happened from lets say 1930's and we will venture into the 2100's if the y2k children lives to be a 100... So what is expected of us the coming 85 years? And how do we proceed? :)

Best Answer

too complicated to think about. im tired and half stoned. Just wait and see what happens and hope for the best!

Best Answer

HAH! I woke up 4 -5 hours ago.! MY mind is working 80% efficiency atm! :D i'm done with my weed/hash time... And iv'e enjoyed it :P Glad I have been able to quit cigarettes, put my past behind me and stepped up to this new found lifestyle. And waiting and watching is not a part of that for me. :) Be the change you wanna see in this world I guess... :P

Best Answer

great! Have a great day!

Best Answer

It's exponential. The more breeders the faster the population grows.

Best Answer