Looking back in time we were around 1 billion in the 1800's. We were around 0.5 billion at the time of Christ? lets consider the fact that the modern man (Homo sapiens) has been around since 100 000 - 200 000 years ago... And it took all that time to reach 0,5 Billions, and it took only 1800 years to reach 1 Billion, and from there only 200 to reach 7 Bil's ?? :S
Minimaxhall Minimaxhall 26-30, M 5 Answers Aug 27, 2014 in Community

Some say just jam everyone into a place like Australia because they all would fit and then start breeding again all over the world. Change we can believe in . lol

Best Answer

I think the issue here is called sustainability :P many nations in the world have a lot of space for people... But can they be maintained??

Best Answer

Maintained? Lets see, what will happen if the lights go off for a extended amount of time. What do most Govt hate right now, electricity.

Best Answer

Hmmm... What about economical advancements? ensuring jobs, salary and a humane way of living?

Best Answer

Okay superman get to it, no time to play around. :)

Best Answer

Remember... YOU made me! :) So stick around bit more, and lets see what we can achieve :)

Best Answer

Darn right I made you lol, just call me the world bully lol.

Best Answer

And now I am part of making you as well! :D isn't this fun?! :D

Best Answer