Looking back in time we were around 1 billion in the 1800's. We were around 0.5 billion at the time of Christ? lets consider the fact that the modern man (Homo sapiens) has been around since 100 000 - 200 000 years ago... And it took all that time to reach 0,5 Billions, and it took only 1800 years to reach 1 Billion, and from there only 200 to reach 7 Bil's ?? :S
Minimaxhall Minimaxhall 26-30, M 5 Answers Aug 27 in Community

Some say just jam everyone into a place like Australia because they all would fit and then start breeding again all over the world. Change we can believe in . lol

Best Answer

I think the issue here is called sustainability :P many nations in the world have a lot of space for people... But can they be maintained??

Best Answer

Maintained? Lets see, what will happen if the lights go off for a extended amount of time. What do most Govt hate right now, electricity.

Best Answer

Hmmm... What about economical advancements? ensuring jobs, salary and a humane way of living?

Best Answer

Okay superman get to it, no time to play around. :)

Best Answer

Remember... YOU made me! :) So stick around bit more, and lets see what we can achieve :)

Best Answer

Darn right I made you lol, just call me the world bully lol.

Best Answer

And now I am part of making you as well! :D isn't this fun?! :D

Best Answer

few too many people, is that the point?

Best Answer

The point is anything... I just try to see where this thread leads. :P
The effects of such a large population or the effects of what a such low population was in contrast to it maybe? Idk.. I wanna hear what you think :)

Best Answer

I don't think we can say there are too many people just whether or not we have the recourses to care for all (medicine, food, shelter). I think that it's an interesting question regarding evolution and how things were and are now and how that has changed us as people. You should be a social anthropologist.

Best Answer

can we get the mathematical girl in on this convo?

Best Answer

Wow. Such a fine answer! :) Thank you. And Ill look into that actually... Who knows... Might be exactly what I wanna do :P
And yes... It raises some questions and makes the imagination fly. :)

Best Answer

Sure. Invite her :D

Best Answer