cisco1968 cisco1968 41-45, M 9 Answers Jul 12, 2012

good lord what a question<br />
white shark; the ocean is cooler than the african savannah, plus the hyenas would be laughing

Best Answer

Well, getting eaten alive by a pack of hyenas would be worse...but the worst death possible is drowning in a porta-potty.

Best Answer

Being eaten alive by hyenas would be worse. Sharks tend to take a bite or two and it's a done deal. Many people who are bitten by sharks go into a sort of shock and aren't even aware they have been bitten. Hyenas tend to bite into prey and tear chunks off to swallow, so I think that would be the more slow and painful death.

Best Answer

totally agree

Best Answer

It seems like the shark attack would be quicker. Bigger mouth to just bite me in half or something. Smaller mouths tearing at me all over, now that seems more miserable! I'm gonna say that the hyena attack would be way worse.

Best Answer

both would be horribly and extremely excruciating pain the hyennas would probably take longer unless one bite you in the throat

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

arn't hyennas scavengers?... i'l take the hyennas

Best Answer

Listening to Barack Obama bullshite

Best Answer