JEJ22 JEJ22 22-25, M 9 Answers Jan 1 in Self Harm

Age 11 , I was full atheist at a young age and you saw me that day praying to god to take that ****!ng headache away xD it was brutal

Best Answer

If you're having a migraine you can get rid of it by eating ice cream so fast you get an ice cream headache. Don't know why it works but it does.

Best Answer

Years ago I was actually on holiday and I had my one and only migraine. My gosh, the pain! Almost unbearable and no amount of painkillers could alleviate it. I couldn't even bear the sunlight and had to lay in a darkened room. Thankfully I've never had another one again and I have felt so much sympathy ever since for those who get them constantly.

Best Answer

Drink water

Best Answer

I had a migraine this morning... Only thing that helped was ice after seeing the chiropracter... Ugh!

Best Answer

my sympathies

Best Answer

I don't even have a headache. I have a damn neck ache which is gettin on my damn nerves.

Best Answer

Body tingling bad? Been there. Drink some water, take some meds, and go to sleep.

Best Answer

32 tyllenol will help.

Best Answer